Headdirect - Biflange tips [ Medium & Large ] + IEM [ Filters ]

^ i dont want anything u sell or intend to sell in the future , there r so many other people to get things from !!

u got it!!

and do u have a problem if i am in ur threads in TE , this place belongs to TE and its members and as a member i have the free right to be where i want to be , ok ,

u have a problem with that u ....................................!!!

and u know with what word to fill up the blank with , dont u ?? choose the best one urself i leave it to u !!

connect said:
^ i dont want anything u sell or intend to sell in the future , there r so many other people to get things from !!

u got it!!

and do u have a problem if i am in ur threads in TE , this place belongs to TE and its members and as a member i have the free right to be where i want to be , ok ,

u have a problem with that u ....................................!!!

and u know with what word to fill up the blank with , dont u ?? choose the best one urself i leave it to u !!
Oh God ,

Insulting Other Members And all ,God Help You now .Might Be Some Mods Notice That Before They Do Something ,We Are Talking About Biflanges Here and Its Not a Place Where you Come Fuming And Swearing On Other Members ,You Might Be Whoever You Are But you Have No right To Insult and Swear On Other Members ,Whatever Is The Case ,I Am Still Calm With You The Reason Is That You Just Cannot Control your anger And I Cannot Dictate What and How You Should Conduct Yourself On a open Forum

Oh God ,

Insulting Other Members And all ,God Help You now .Might Be Some Mods Notice That Before They Do Something ,We Are Talking About Biflanges Here and Its Not a Place Where you Come Fuming And Swearing On Other Members ,You Might Be Whoever You Are But you Have No right To Insult and Swear On Other Members ,Whatever Is The Case ,I Am Still Calm With You The Reason Is That You Just Cannot Control your anger And I Cannot Dictate What and How You Should Conduct Yourself On a open Forum
o yeah u have a conscience now!!

Well,

I Will Show My Stock Before I Close This Deal On Te .I Think People Should Order directly Here -> Head-Direct.com | YUIN and Buy It for USD 15++ Plus Get It Delivered At Lightning speed With Involvement Of customs .No Point Selling It On Te @ Rs :250/- For No Reason .If Headdirect can sell it for USD 15 So Can I .Thanks Guys .will Close This Deal Tommorow Physically Till then Consider It Close non Officially

Only Thread Active On TE ,Will post a pic of the stock one i am at office ,Once done we will close it .Sorry it took 3 days approx to close all threads as they were too many on this forums

Back