Headphone dac within 5k with lots of input ports

6pack

ex-Mod
Searching for a headphone dac with lots of input ports and 3.5mm output port.
I listen to tv, pc, dvd through headphones only since i don't like speakers. So need something with 3 input ports even if the ports are different types like 3.5mm, usb, optical, rca etc.

Are you looking for wireless options?

Then i would recommend Qudelix 5K but its not available anywhere (INR 12k), other option is FiiO BTR 5 (INR 7K) or Astell and Kern XB10 (INR 3K)

Which is your headphone? And how much is your budget?

Take a look at dac/amps like
topping dx3 pro+
Fiio k5 pro

If you have seperate amp already, then take a look at these dac only options like
Topping e30 ll
Topping d50s
Smsl su 6
Smsl d6
Schiit modi 3
I hope you dont want any battery operated ones.
Try to get one in used market if you want to reduce the expenses.

Last edited:
Thanks @MrdK , i have an old fiio q1 whose battery died. I'm currently using it with battery wire cut off since i don't want it to charge. Charging a dead battery is of no use.
Edit: headphone is some Samson SR950 i think.

I think no desktop amp comes in this 5k budget. Was thinking of getting a standalone amplifier like Yamaha or Denon but those are way above budget. So plans to buy anything is shelved now. Audio amps are too costly for me to buy now. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

For samson sr950 all the dacs i mentioned are overkill.
Actually i didnt see the 5k budget you mentioned in the title. Sorry.
I will look for something in your budget range.

Last edited:
Searching for a headphone dac with lots of input ports and 3.5mm output port.
I listen to tv, pc, dvd through headphones only since i don't like speakers. So need something with 3 input ports even if the ports are different types like 3.5mm, usb, optical, rca etc.
I don't think there's anything available for 5k which offers multiple inputs.
Your best bet is to extend your budget like 7-8k and grab a preowned Fiio K5pro. It offers 4 inputs and is really worth it.

Last edited:
Noobsound tda 1387
Fx audio dac x6.
You can get these under 5k.
Both have usb, coax, and optical inputs.( I have doubt on tda 1387's optical port. I am not 100% sure it is input or output)

Back