Audio Headphones with mic under Rs 1K

Thanks for the reply people..I forgot to mention that i require earphone with mic for Moto G phone (and it seems Samsung doesn't work that great with it).

Please let me know if there are any options

You can also try Samsung's OEM headphones, should cost somewhere around 430 with Mic

Can you link me to some website where it is available ? Also does it have decent sound ? I need new IEMs but I am not going to use it daily and will be sort of backup earphones that will stay always in my bag. And used only when my Bluetooth battery runs out.
I don't want to spend more than 500 Rs max.
And yes it is not a requirement but do you think it works fine with iPhone ?

I tried checking online sites like amazon.in but most of them say OEM but do not have originals, your best option is getting it from a Samsung cafe, cannot comment on the iPhone compatablity, never could afford one :-(

I tried checking online sites like amazon.in but most of them say OEM but do not have originals, your best option is getting it from a Samsung cafe, cannot comment on the iPhone compatablity, never could afford one :-(

Have you used them personally ? If yes then how is sound quality ? I am no audiophile so don't really nitpick but I know when earphones are bad.
I am also hesitant to buy online as all those OEM is nothing but fake ones. You even get them for under 250 Rs on ebay.
My usage with these will be minimal and I rarely listen to music. Only want for TV series watching on nexus (and that too when bluetooth battery runs out).

Back