PC Peripherals Headphones

Tekky

Adept
hey guyss....

me back !!! :D

i need gud headphones for movies n music...ONLY !!!
well..moreover for music !!!

budget-10k :eek:hyeah:

:huh:

bah....dont waste that much dough in here man. get someone to buy you a pair of HD 580s from the US. Worth every penny.

If the budget allows some more ....buy a CMOY based headphone amp that will provide you a decent amount of amplification.

An entry level amp wont cost you more than $60.

^ you dont get them here i think, but you can get them made by a person who makes amplifers for speakers. You get circuit diagrams for hp amps on the net.

Amol said:
^ you dont get them here i think, but you can get them made by a person who makes amplifers for speakers. You get circuit diagrams for hp amps on the net.

You do get the musical fidelity xcan v3... costs a cool 28k from theaudiopeople.net :D. Available ex stock ready delivery :rofl:

it said 20 dollars for a headphone amp that is built .

ill offer 1200 rs for anyone that will build me one just like shown in that picture :)

SharekhaN said:
it said 20 dollars for a headphone amp that is built .

ill offer 1200 rs for anyone that will build me one just like shown in that picture :)
considering that you can build a bare-bones CMoy amp for just US$20,:S
and a pretty nice amp for under $50. Considering that the cheapest of the worthy commercial amps is $100 and most of them are in the $200+ range, this is a very worthwhile cost difference.

For these reasons, I think that the CMoy pocket amplifier is an ideal project to get started in audio DIY:cool2:

If one bothers to go thru the entire article, its not only about cut and join, a decent amount of effort required to do that!!

IMHO, DIY is for hobbyists and when it comes to a hobby, sometimes the cost of procuring the raw materials and the labour involved far exceeds the the actual worth of the product- but then- thats what hobbies are for in the first place right- for passionate people, passionate about their field of interest and most passionate people would not like to price their passion- unless there's a substantial reward attached to it!!:cool2:

hey dude.
why do u want to spend dat big amount for Headphone..
U must hv heard about INTEX compnay.Its headphone is coming at
225 INR...

Well its a nice product in all features..
GO and buy it

^^Why don't you use a 286 instead... its also a computer it does add subtract multiply divide... thats all you need to do anything :p. A 286 will cost you max 1000 INR.

Well its a nice product in all features...

GO and buy it :rofl:.

Tekky said:
guyss.....arent these amps headdiez here in india ??
bwt m still confused....so which shud i go wid herr in india ??

Get someone who does electronics circuits to build an amp. Easiest way out... he should be able to build a CMoy very easily if he's skilled.

lol guys....m not able 2 figure out !! lol

so atlast !! tell me 5.1 or stereo gud ones within 12k in here (INDIA)

thanks !!

Back