Headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the SR80i that caught my eye incidentally. (225i too if possible)

I might buy there in the next month but there is decent chance that i would rather buy them next year (assuming this thread would still be going then).
But still, having an estimate would help in saving money for them.

Hey toxic can we have ebay listing... Its ok if you increase the prices by 6% as the ebay fees....

If you can I am really interested in the Sony MDR V6

ronnie_gogs said:
Hey toxic can we have ebay listing... Its ok if you increase the prices by 6% as the ebay fees....

If you can I am really interested in the Sony MDR V6

WEll,

Its 1% + Service 10.3% Tax and 4% + Service Tax 10.3% = Net Approx 5.6%

sid + dr - quotes will take sometime as they r a few festivals goin in the asian markets so distry's r not available. sorry guys. am tryin asap.

@ ronnie - never dealt with ebay bro.. but am trying to figure it out. if my friends cool then will manage a listing, it looks bleak @ the moment.

^^ Please do try man.... ebay does open a potentially huge market for ur friend....:)

I really cant find the MDR V6 anywhere and I am kinda obsessed about it now... dunno why... I am sort of hypnotised.....

The reviews and dedicated followers , the retro look and the coiled cable.... and the price...everything is perfect for what I need now....

Toxic i know you are dong a lot (and all are quotations) and i dont wanna stress you a bit more....but ....DBA-02 and SM3 quotes (it has been a week)

@ ronnie - were gonnna manage ebay listings for sure.. just a matter of time, he's already lookin into it.

@ strategy - bro i wish i could do things quicker, im really sorry for the delay. my friends planin to make a trip and make some more tieup's with different distry's aswell.. the current distry doesnt deal in jvc + f.a etc / so hopefully will manage dba and sm3 soon.. headphone amps r also on the list. hes just hold on coz right now those r guys r on a break coz of some local festivals. once they get back to the routine, will be getting all the quotes, could u do me a small favour and pm me your list. ill just fwd it to him on email. thanks

u guys will haveta wait til the first week of oct! cant get any quotes till then! sorry :(

i should def manage the 770 600's ..a5 will keep u updated dragonball.. we have the full m audio lineup currently.

AKG K450 - Rs. 6000

Klipsch IMAGE S4 - Rs. 3800

Sennheiser IE 8 - Rs. 19500

updated can list. more to come soon :D

@ sid - will get back to you on the grado's soon (by wed)

@ dr - updates on wednesday if ur still lookin @ 601 + 272 i think right?

@ iceman - no stock sorry bro. 250's r available.

@ dragonball - will update on the bx5 by tomorrow.

sorry for the delay guys. will get back to everyone asap! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back