Headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i bumped the thread because it was about to be pushed on to the next page!

Toxic told me ( and i also heard from Head-direct) that their national festivals are going on, its a really big event for chinese people thats why his friends contact is not responding ....hopefully tommorrow ( the last day of festivals ...so i have heard) ....we can hope to read some quotes

Is the Chinese festival over yet? :p

Hitting the bumper for :

Swans M200MkIII

M-Audio BX5a

Adam A5X, A5, A3X

KRK Rokits 6 , 5

Audioengine A5 (non bamboo flavour)

hey guys, sorry for the super late reply ive been busy with my own work, and so im not as regular checking forums... if ne1 wants to get any quotes, please pm me a msg. i will give u my friends contact number and u can call him directly and get the best deal! :)

edit - pm'ing all the query guys the contact email n numbers :)

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 - Rs. 7300

Your Price for M50 is 7300 , where as Media Home has an IC thread running in Delaers paradise , offering the same @6k , but stocks expected arriving in november .

Can u ask your buddy about the pricing of M50 again ??

karan_n8 said:
Klipsch X 10 or Custom 3 bhai. So you can take my S4 :D
Both are awesome , X10 is amazing i did my R&D on it , should cost around 9k through toxic !

But his friend SAM , hardly picks up calls . So tuff to expect a prompt reply .

karan thread is not dead. friend has some stuff in stock..

Audio-Technica ATH-ES7

Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700

Sennheiser IE 8

Koss PortaPro

JVC HA-FX34 [circular plastic box packing]

these are ready for delivery and can give killer pricing aswell.. just get intouch with sam @ audiofunk india directly coz i have been really busy with work and dont have as much time to get back with rates ..

Sam AudioFunk India | Facebook

He doesn pick or respond to mails man, ioncase you get to talk to him please ask him the quotes for the Image X10, ATH ES7/9.

karan ill ask him to get back to you asap. meanwhile prices for the above -

ATH ES7 - 4500

ATH PRO700 - 5200

Sennheiser IE 8 - 19.5K

Koss PortaPro - 1700

JVC HA FX34 - 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back