Car & Bike Headsup: Stay away from "7 Drives"

Poga

Disciple
I recently decided to buy a Honda Brio and unfortunately turned to " 7 Drives Financial Services". It is a dis-organization dealing in all cars located in andheri. They were listed with justdial and my research for Honda Showrooms got me a call from them.
Their quoted good prices (Only when I told them what current prices are going...else they had quoted very high) and promised 7 days delivery. After full payment the nightmare began.
Delays, un-fulfilled promises and they keep demanding more money for everything.

Check out these beautiful experiences I had:
1) Was told that immediate booking would save me additional road tax charges. I made prompt booking and said that I can pay complete amt. right now. Salesman delayed procedure citing medical conditions and I had to pay 8000 extra beyond quotation.

2) Delivery promised within 7 days. I got delivery after 25 days and 100 calls that too without "promised" door-patti's, "promised" registered number, "promised" 2 yrs extended warranty+RSA, "promised" door delivery (had to collect from their sh**y office in andheri), bad "promised" films with the center console hacked (literally with a hack-saw blade) and without a Tax invoice

3) Demanded 5000 extra for registering citing my papers were insufficient, (I personally then went down to RTO and got it registered for nothing extra)

4) Dozens of calls everyday and still no sign of the door pattis, the Tax invoice, extended warranty or replacement of the center console.

Its my appeal to all TE members to stay away from these cheats. And if any other members have dealt with them, please comment.

@Poga Really sad to hear that you faced something like this. Honda (the actual company) should give you a call to ask you about feedback about their showroom's service and if you had any hassles.
Blast them !!! I got these calls when I had bought my City. If u give them even a slightest hint that the showroom did some keeda they lash the showroom ppl.

Deccan Honda, Pimpri, Pune is the showroom I go to. They are awesome ppl. Answer all of my queries and give me good service.
Once they did not wash my car. But later they sent me a written apology and offered me a entire body UV coating for free :)
I also won a lottery once that the SC has for ppl who get their cars serviced :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep i agree.you should really inform such activities to the honda people.not only will they have bothered you when you purchased the care,but also they will throw nakhras during sevice.better to let honda know so they become wary about your presence and thik twice before taking you for a ride.

Congrats on the ride!

Thanks. I will make sure that I contact both honda and the dealer they sourced my car from.

Sent from Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk

I dont understand. Why did you not buy the car directly from a dealer? What exactly does this company do?
Well, they lure their customers with pricing below other reputed showrooms and also by promising prompt delivery. They achieve this by procuring cars from cities with slower car movement. In my case they got the car from Rushabh Honda.
They also can keep lower price by providing substandard insurance compared to Honda showrooms...plus they don't have much overheads as they work from a toilet (metamorphic-ally speaking)

Well, they lure their customers with pricing below other reputed showrooms and also by promising prompt delivery. They achieve this by procuring cars from cities with slower car movement. In my case they got the car from Rushabh Honda.
They also can keep lower price by providing substandard insurance compared to Honda showrooms...plus they don't have much overheads as they work from a toilet (metamorphic-ally speaking)

Your reply kinda sums up all those reasons why one should not buy anything from these kinda people. I am seriously hoping you found this out after purchasing your car. Coz if you already knew these things before the purchase; then I would only assume that you are very brave to buy from such ppl :)

exactly! how come you didnt do your homework on them before buying such a high priced product.
btw where is the service going to be taken care of?

Your reply kinda sums up all those reasons why one should not buy anything from these kinda people. I am seriously hoping you found this out after purchasing your car. Coz if you already knew these things before the purchase; then I would only assume that you are very brave to buy from such ppl :)
They told me they have a tie-up with Honda People and the only reason I went ahead was coz they were giving immediate delivery whereas Honda authorized showrooms had minimum waiting of 6 weeks. Now I wish I had waited.

exactly! how come you didnt do your homework on them before buying such a high priced product.
btw where is the service going to be taken care of?
I did the homework.. found out that the company was legitimate. I also got their address and sent someone to check whether the company exists there or not. Even after that I called up Rushabh Honda to confirm whether they were dealing with them and took details of my booking.
Service of any brand of car can be done at any of their authorized service centers.

They told me they have a tie-up with Honda People and the only reason I went ahead was coz they were giving immediate delivery whereas Honda authorized showrooms had minimum waiting of 6 weeks. Now I wish I had waited.

To be honest IMO I would not deal with showrooms that have "tie-ups" with the company. I did not follow that route for my bike, let alone a car :)
Just out of curiosity; is the scarcity of the cars uniform across all Honda cars or only for the Brio. Coz when I got my car I got it within a week. But again it was 2 years ago.

Poga
I hope you have posted on the hugely popular car forum as well?
They have good amount of experience as few members have dealt with such cheats, so i suggest you post there for tips and take these buggers to task.

To be honest IMO I would not deal with showrooms that have "tie-ups" with the company. I did not follow that route for my bike, let alone a car :)
Just out of curiosity; is the scarcity of the cars uniform across all Honda cars or only for the Brio. Coz when I got my car I got it within a week. But again it was 2 years ago.
There was a scarcity of Brio...dont know about others

Poga
I hope you have posted on the hugely popular car forum as well?
They have good amount of experience as few members have dealt with such cheats, so i suggest you post there for tips and take these buggers to task.
Alas, the popular "Car Forum" has not accepted my membership request multiple times so cant post.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Also...now I have taken up things in hand and decided to call Rushabh Honda...they are co-operative but now 7 drives say they cant provide Warranty+RSA as it is not mentioned in the quotation... clear cheats.

Wow how can they say that!
Rsa is ok because i think honda gives it as a package but they have no right to deny you the warranty.
do write to teambhp,this should be known to people at any cost.

After many phone calls, headaches and stubbornness....
7 Drives people have agreed to provide extended warranty+RSA...have to thank Rushabh Honda people for looking into the matter.
But they are again not taking my calls after the 'said' promise.
Will only say that they are providing so after I have the papers in my hand.
Now some uncalled for free advice to my fellow members- "If someone is taking you for a ride, don't let it go- give them hell"

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

By the way....my mentioning to them that i am posting their malpractices on a public forum had its effects too.

So these scamsters have not provided extended warranty....BUT RUSHABH HONDA HAS....thanks to them.
They are not providing the door pattis.... nor the bill. :scared14:
Go to hell 7 drives....go to hell.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

My only consolation is that Rushabh Honda has confirmed that they are not going to deal with these people in future. :yahoo:

Back