Heavy Rain - Discussion Thread

re: Heavy Rain ~ Discussion Thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so if I am playing using move, then i will need to keep move motion controller in one hand and DS3 in other hand.. wouldnt it be quite awkward?? also, does the move navigation controller have enough buttons on it so tht i wont require DS3?

have u actually played the game using move?? if yes, u used DS3 or move navigation?

^Yes I played using move and I used DS3. It doesnt make much difference whether you use the nav controller or DS3. Nav controller is just a slightly slim version of the left side grip of the DS3. And it doesnt feel awkward at all. The nav controller is a replica of the left side of DS3- the d pad, left analog stick, L1 and L2. Any way you need to hold it in the other hand.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and BTW all the fps, action adventure etc and other genres of games need to be played in this way except games like sport champions, eyepet etc.

man, move navigation controller is for 1899 bucks.. sony is milkin money like crazy.. they should provide it with move starter pack.. anyways, I will updat to move edition n give it a try once with DS3..

I tried to download the move patch frm PSN last nite but it downloads so painfully slow... is there any way to download it on laptop and then apply patch from USB stick jst like firmware upgrade using USB Stick..?

^ I bought my PS3 last month too. And Iam currently using a jailbreak device. Presently you can install the move patch only as a pkg file, which is possible only if you are using jailbreak or CFW if not PSN. I know how long it takes on PSN. It was showing some 16 something hours for me for downloading the 1GB patch.

im not jailbreaking device untill my warranty expires.. so i downloading frm PSN is the only option for me... :|

^ PS3 jailbreak is the most temporary jailbreak possible. You switch off your console and remove the usb device from the usb port and you are back to normal. No sign of jailbreaking at all. That is the reason why I chose to jailbreak. I love my warranty too:)

ohh.. i dint knw this.. i'll give it a try thn.. btw, from where to download tht pkg file for the patch?? any links?

Shaun Died could not save him, Ethan committed suicide, Origami Killer is roaming free, Madison Paige is hallucinating, Lauren died, and the Agent with goggles died as well.

Sad:(

^^^^^

hehehehe... this must be the saddest ending... :lol: play the game again buddy, other endings are much better..
btw, what happened to Scott Shelby in the end of ur story? :p

^^^^
Well,
We know tht Shelby is the O.K. but i guess Kuld33p dint see tht ending.. so wanted to ask wht happnd to shleby in his ending..

Scott was shown roaming in the city while the news anchor said police is looking for him.

can we make a decision tree?? collaboratively.

I updated my Heavy Rain to Move Edition... got myself a Move Navigation controller.. now playing it like it shud be played.. its so much fun playin HR on move.. !

^ congos. Move surely makes this game lot more immersive. So u updated the game via PSN directly?

yeah.. the other day, my net connection n PSN wer going at great speed simultaneously.. i downloaded 1.2 GB of patch in 5 hours.. other times it takes half hour to download 50mb file from PSN.. anyways, now tht i've played the game before, im gonna make different decisions this time n see the outcome, may be win few other trophies in process...!

@ Kuld33p..

yeah man..we could make decision tree..we would call it Tree of Spoilers... ;)

Back