Heavy Rain - Discussion Thread

re: Heavy Rain ~ Discussion Thread

Got the Taxidermist DLC. I'll probably try it over the weekend. Haven't touched the game in a long time now, really keen on firing it up again. :D

Ethan_Hunt said:
Got the Taxidermist DLC. I'll probably try it over the weekend. Haven't touched the game in a long time now, really keen on firing it up again. :D
Whr did u get it from? bought it or used some code to download?

Finally got the time to play the dam DLC and guess what? I have lost touch of the controls completely. :p

Brought back the good old memories of the game, this time from Madison's perspective. Will let you know how it went. :D

So it worked for you not sure why it was asking for activation for me.

Guys, any recommendations for games similar to this one for PC/360? Except for Fahrenheit i.e.

You could try Deadly Premonition for the 360. I haven't played it yet, but I had seen it's gameplay and it looked a bit similar to Heavy Rain. Be sure to check out review before you get it though.

On topic, completed the DLC last night. It hardly lasted for 15-20 minutes. I still have some more alternate ways to approach the ending, which I'll do tonight. :p

Re: Heavy Rain ~ Discussion Thread

Completed the DLC with all the possible endings. Took some time to get the 'The end of anguish' ending, but figured out an easy way to do it later on. :D

Do you mean the DLC or the retail MOVE patch? If the MOVE patch, then just load the PKG file on the thumb drive and install it directly.

Aman27deep said:
Guys how long is this game? In hours?

I don't remember how much I had clocked exactly but David Cage, QD says 8~12 hours for a single playthrough.

Besides, I had to give it a second playthrough to witness all the possible endings and collect all the trophies. Pretty sure it must have been close to 20 hours and thereabouts. :p

The Taxidermist DLC might take < 30 minutes.

Guys how this title.some say it has some awkward controls.

No i've played it with both DS3 and move. It is one of the best games i've played till date. I simply loved the game. I've ended the game like 4 times on 5th right now. Definitely go for this one.

Back