Heavy Rain: Origami Killer?

Actually the control scheme was the one good thing about Indigo Prophecy; never felt frustrating considering the very interesting things they were doing with it (unless you dared playing it with a keyboard and not a gamepad).
And I guess they don't use the analog sticks for movement because you'll need them for the hundreds of quick-time events :lol:.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Yes there is. It's awkward & a clear indication that Quantic Dreams haven't learned from their earlier mistake.

Oh, Is it? Maybe I'll get an idea when I play it (Hopefully tommorow :eek:hyeah:)
Thanks for correcting me :)

bloody hell dudes. i forgot i ever posted this thread!! lol it was like 3 years ago... ive not been online for about a year! lol anyways, played the demo, me thinks im gunna get this next pay day!!! woopwoop

Kushagra said:
Oh, Is it? Maybe I'll get an idea when I play it (Hopefully tommorow :eek:hyeah:)
Thanks for correcting me :)
It depends from person to person. When I started out with Fahrenheit, I was pissed about it's control scheme. As the game progressed, I was more engrossed into it's storyline rather than the controls. So if you like the game, then you'll ignore these issues. I overlooked it and the game turned out to be a joy ride for me.

I'm just on the verge of buying a PS3 now. Perhaps will pick it up over the weekend. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
It depends from person to person. When I started out with Fahrenheit, I was pissed about it's control scheme. As the game progressed, I was more engrossed into it's storyline rather than the controls. So if you like the game, then you'll ignore these issues. I overlooked it and the game turned out to be a joy ride for me.
I play Fifa 10 alot and I have to press R2 to make players run. Although both games are very different but I think I will adapt to it as game progresses.

I'm just on the verge of buying a PS3 now. Perhaps will pick it up over the weekend. :)

Supercool, Go ahead. You won't be disappointed because upcoming PS3 exclusives are worth it. And do not forget to post your PSN-ID once you get it :D

Back