Hello all!

metalgirl

Recruit
Hi everyone. I am new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chemere but most ppl call me Mere or Mera or BabyGirl or w/e!! I'm pretty easy going. Workaholic. Education addict. OCD. ADHD. So all in all i'm a shot of crazy, with a dash of sugar, shaken violently and served over lots of information! lol

rishabh.asthana said:
its raining girls in TE...

No. Kids are going through puberty and have second thoughts about their gender. If they express their feminism-ish in public then will most likely be free-for-all:chair: practice or/and maybe exorcised. Tech forums seem to be a safe haven for them.

Hello ........

WELCOME TO THE FORUM .

i am new to the forum .. my name is rose and i am from London..
seems to be very intersting forum.......

[COLOR="Green"]Quiet and sincere sympathy is often the most welcome and efficient consolation to the afflicted.
Said a wise man to one in deep sorrow, 'I did not come to comfort you; God only can do that;
but I did come to say how deeply and tenderly I feel for you in your affliction'[/COLOR]

The Sorcerer said:
No. Kids are going through puberty and have second thoughts about their gender. If they express their feminism-ish in public then will most likely be free-for-all:chair: practice or/and maybe exorcised. Tech forums seem to be a safe haven for them.

Someone rep this guy please- he is hilarious. :lol:

The Sorcerer said:

:rofl: no shit.. ah hahahahahaha..... cages et all.. seesh. welcome to TE..

Back