Budget 15-20K Hello, everyone. I need help buying a stock android phone under 20k

This is agastya and I'm new to this forum.

I'm looking for a stock android phone under 20k for my sister. Her primary purposes are daily use and photography and decent battery life. She prefer a phone with a snapdragon processors.

Thank you.

Nokia is pretty much dead for now. HMD has decided to launch their own line of phones and basically abandon the brand, at least in smartphones. They do still have the license afaik.

Good thing ig. None of the Nokia phones by HMD were ever in my consideration. Nokia deserves better.

That is fine. I got the impression that they started to add bloatware apps. I am looking to get a Moto to replace my mom's old Nokia.
They have a few games things and a few ecommerce things that are basically shell apps, you actually have to opt in to install the actual apps. Whatever is installed is pretty easily removable via settings>apps itself, without adb, and it's 'uninstall', not just disable or something.

There is some bloatware but it's very much more restrained than something like what samshit does.

That is fine. I got the impression that they started to add bloatware apps. I am looking to get a Moto to replace my mom's old Nokia.
They have decent phones specially if your budget is above 20k, they have some bloatware specific apps but shit that's actually useful, I'm on an edge 30 fusion so I'm not sure how the newer series hold up (bloatware wise),but I haven't heard any complaints about it in my circle.

One major con for me is lack of accessories like a back cover, tempered glass and the curved display that moto is shoving down our throats with the newer series. you might want to look into that

If u can increase budget above 20 and maybe combine a sale w/ bank offers, go for nothing 2a. Most obvious and best choice. Else, look at Lava's phone, Blaze Curve (i think)
Avoid Moto as I have seen a lot of bad reviews of it, and buying moto isnt worth it at this price point.

Back