Hello guys! I am Pori..... I m a music fan!

pori

Disciple
Hello guys! I am Pori..... I m a music fan!

Favorite Singers: Amit Sana, Rahat & Nusrat Fateh Ali khan, Kailash Kher, Kavita, Adnan Sami, Rahul Saxena, Sukhvinder, Sunidhi, Sreya, Alisha, Himesh, Hariharan, Shankar, Aditi Paul, Madhushree...etc Bangla: Helal, Pothik Nobi etc.... its difficult for me to name 1 or 2.. bcoz each of them have unique voice! Dont like Kumar Sanu, Bubul S, Alka & and all the voices i cant differentiate bcoz they dont have unique style

Favorite Music Composer/Director: A R Rehman, Shankar-Ehsan-Loy r my all time fav... recent days i like Himesh, Vishal-Shekhar

welcome to TE pori

i was about to ask that r ua gal? as PORI in my language means girl..

by any means do you happen to be gujarati?

HI Pori,

Welcome to TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

You will find a large amount of music fans here, not only to the artists and composers you mentioned here, but to a larger range of artists and composers.

And, if you dont mind, could you mention what/who got you to TE.

Enjoy...
Happy Posting...

medpal said:
welcome to TE pori

i was about to ask that r ua gal? as PORI in my language means girl..

by any means do you happen to be gujarati?

Nope doc, pori stands for pari aka fairy in Bangla, she is Bangladeshi :cool2:

pori means different in defferent languages like for eg masalapori, panipori etc etc lol

BTW welcome to the forum

..:: Peace ::..

Jeba

WOW!!! this forum rocks! U guys r soooooo friendly!!! now i m gonna reply each of u.....
XTerminator said:
HI Pori,

Welcome to TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

You will find a large amount of music fans here, not only to the artists and composers you mentioned here, but to a larger range of artists and composers.

And, if you dont mind, could you mention what/who got you to TE.

Enjoy...
Happy Posting...

I was browsing the net... then i came here... found this forum interesting n got registered :D

cooljeba said:
pori means different in defferent languages like for eg masalapori, panipori etc etc lol
BTW welcome to the forum

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

it mean fairy ;)..... it is not pronounced like panipuri's "Puri"...... lols

Hello PORI!!:)

WELCOME to THE CHILL PILL WORLD!!:eek:hyeah:

ENJOY YOURSELF WHILE YOU ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF AND US!!:cool2:

HAVE FUN!!:D

TAKE CARE!!:hap2:

Back