renoir

Recruit
Hi everyone.

I'm not exactly new here, have been lurking around for a few months. Someone recommended me this place on Reddit, at /r/IndianGaming. Finally decided to create an account, as I do have a few things to sell in future. Also looking to buy stuff when needed.

I am a developer by profession, residing in Lucknow. I'm mostly interested in PC building and audiophile gear. Not exactly street-smart in either of these, still learning about the hardware scene through forums like these and other people.

Glad to join and be a part of this community. Cheers .

Hi everyone.

I'm not exactly new here, have been lurking around for a few months. Someone recommended me this place on Reddit, at /r/IndianGaming. Finally decided to create an account, as I do have a few things to sell in future. Also looking to buy stuff when needed.

I am a developer by profession, residing in Lucknow. I'm mostly interested in PC building and audiophile gear. Not exactly street-smart in either of these, still learning about the hardware scene through forums like these and other people.

Glad to join and be a part of this community. Cheers .
Welcome to the community, we are glad you are here :angelic: by the way, what do you develop ;)

Welcome to the community, we are glad you are here :angelic: by the way, what do you develop ;)
Thank you @princeoo7

I am a junior backend developer by profession, for a company I joined recently. We develop enterprise applications used internally by other companies, most of them are written in Java/Scala.

There's not much load from work these days, so I have started to learn systems programming in Linux, for writing applications that use the Linux API. I moved my gaming rig to Linux full-time, and wasn't satisfied with the dearth of monitoring tools, so want to write some of my own for fun.

Back