Help: Amway-Positrim

Positrim Low Fat Drink Mix by Amway-Nutrilite claims of loosing 5-8kgs in 2 months in a natural way.

I am interested to try it as my friend who uses it claims he has lost weight and recommends me to buy it.

I wanted to know is that really effective or not.

I don't want to simply waste money on useless things.

this is a priced very aggressively.a sachet costs around 125/- and one have to consume around 120 or more sachets for better results.

Has any one tried Amway's positrim?

125*120 = 15000 :lol:

Always google about these kind of products. A few days back, there was a big ad in the front page from francevitanature claiming 8-12kg wait loss. I did a google check and got hundreds of complaints against it. Even in consumer forum. :)

sabby said:
125*120 = 15000 :lol:

Always google about these kind of products. A few days back, there was a big ad in the front page from francevitanature claiming 8-12kg wait loss. I did a google check and got hundreds of complaints against it. Even in consumer forum. :)

I too googled for the same.
I haven't seen any one who used it commenting negatively.
all were either neutral or positive only.
i am feeling it may be a good product but wanted to make sure before spending big money on it.

Its a substitute / complementary drink to go along with proper diet. It alone wont reduce your weight. Its there to give you proper nutrients if you are on some other diet which may not give proper nutrition.

Warning : it tastes like $#!t

heh ^

isnt the name "amway" kind of famous for such scam-ilicious stuff?

spending 15k for 2 months to lose "5 - 8 kg - results may vary"..... really???

jokes apart.
not even one serious user of this product in the whole TE?

I am taking resolution of starting exercise evry year and every month.
but never implemented it.
I am lazzzzzzzzy.
so my waist increased from 29 to 35 in past 3yrs.
so looking for easy ways.Any recommendations.

Don't recommend me the "Dr Tea" ,"sauna belt" or some other bullshit stuff shown in tele brands.:p

Stay away from Amway products. They don't work as claimed and burn your pocket too. As Vishal has indicated, guess its the same scam company which requires you to become a member to buy its products.

I dont beleive in all these .

Even a company called "HERBALIFE" sells weight loss products. I had attended their semiar once . The people there are great actors, who trap people saying you can make sh!t load of money , foreign trips & cars.

These are total Bakwas!!

Companies like Herbalife,Amway are banned in most states of US alone!!

@OP...

Please try to go the right way.

Abt 3 month back i was becoming too bloated... 120kgs and pushing. enough was enough.

I thght abt VLCC, Abs, Some Ayurvedic crap, Some other Medicine and what not. But after consultation to few people that considers their body a temple, i decided to join the gym.

Last 10th was 3 months. I am now 106. Daily 1 hr workout every morning for 6 days.With a strict diet. For the last month abt 25 mts of workout at home in evenings also. i started this coz the diet didnt went so well.. ehehehheh...

I am happy... I love working out now... i get up at 4.30 every morning for this.. :)

Even with a moderate jogging for say 15 mts every day and a stricter diet you can reduce upto 10 kgs in 2 months simply. Its after that the rate decreases to 3 or 2 kgs per month. :).

ps. for the best advices PM the best guy for this --> Rockefella... :).. He is kinda cranky but man speaks truth. :).. I think first he will say do squats. :)

Forget all this stuff

Get an annual membership in a good gym, take sessions with nutritionist and physio

formulate with diet and workout chat, and workout for 5 days a week for 45 mins a day (maintaining a normal diet plan avoiding fatty foods)

I have followed the same and reduced 20 kgs in a year. Its slow, but the best way to do it, slowly and safely

The truth 'Hard work pays' very much applies here

lol @ the fatties. Throw away that box of cheetos and join a gym first before trying out "magick" diet supplements.

If fatties spent as much time exercising as they do in browsing magical tummy trimmers and sauna belts the world would be lighter by a couple 'o thousand tons.

run run & run, slow fast super fast no matter till your body supports you (don't do extra running thinking reduce more in less time)

Try to reduce oily foods, eat 5-6 times in a day (divide your 2 meal in small small parts), never eat anything after 8.00 PM.

First 15 days you may find all above hard, but stick to it, from 16th day you will enjoy it.

HTH

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
lol @ the fatties. Throw away that box of cheetos and join a gym first before trying out "magick" diet supplements.

If fatties spent as much time exercising as they do in browsing magical tummy trimmers and sauna belts the world would be lighter by a couple 'o thousand tons.

FYI i am not that over fat.
I am 5kgs above my ideal weight.(72kgs)
I am looking to restore my previous physique that's all.

Back