Audio help buying earphones...lowest budget..:)

^ hmm....thanks for the detailed explanation... :)

I am still looking out for an earphone....the worst part is the dealers do'nt let you try the earplugs. which is why i was wondering if there can be a method to know how much worth the earphone has.

i've almost shortlisted sennheiser mx500 series earphones...would cost me around 500 or so....and they come with 32 ohms...i saw a couple of sony earphones all were at 16 ohms with a price tag of b/w 390-790/-

If you can wait for some time, you can look for the below options from focal price

Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.

This has over all good sound quality un till a decent volume, after that the driver will start distortion for bass.But trust me these are very very good at low/Medium volumes.The best ones in 100/-rs

Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.

These are Very good for everything. Even at higher volumes these will not distort. The only CON is that these are a bit big in size when compared to above.

Personally I have used both of them and they work like champs. Choose your self between two. :)

Yes, they will deliver to INDIA. Its taking more than 2 months these days to arrive shipments from abroad. But If you shop for 20 USD, you might get it faster as they ship with some tracking number

Sennheiser MX500 are not available in the market nowadays. They have series from MX 160- MX 460 now. And all have an asymmetrical cable.

Sony / Philips / Panasonic also have earphones but I am not at all sure how the sound quality is...do they have any specific model i should check out? i like MDR-E828LP (if it's good i can spend 600rs) and MDR-E10LP/H (490rs)...which is the better among these 2?? if E81 is still better..i'll buy that!

how are creative?

Any other option i have in my range? :)

why you are not intersted in iem another point is which kind of sound you want. some sony ericsson earphones are coming under .5k but it has only decent sound with wide sterio effect i have one nokia xpress music earphone with cute sound which iam not using if you are intersted i will give you that under .5k

Back