Help!! buying iphone 4

aman147

Disciple
hi Friends!
i want to buy an iphone (new), i have heard of iphone 4 and deciding to buy it. is it launched in india or only available in grey market? i have also heard of iphone 5 may be launched this june. should i wait for it? the only phone i have owned is SE K530i and have it for past 3 years. I have no knowledge of iphone , jailbreaking , unlocked, Locked etc. Pls Guide me to the good. Thanks

Hi,

I could not help commenting on this post as this is a very interesting thread thats going on between S Galaxy SII and iPhone 4.

Hades, added the best comments that someone can provide.:clap:

Well, I am a iPhone user from iPhone 3G onwards. I would always say that iPhone is the best in the market as someone rightly pointed that they sell lifestyle and not bothered about technical specifications.

S2 is definitely technically advanced bigger and better than iPhone 4 with the specification on the phone. However, any day I am a fan of iPhone be it what ever model they have. They were the first ones to revolutionize the touch screen phone market.

You do get unlocked iPhones in the market and its worth buying from eBay if you are not bothered about warranty. I have old 3G from 3 yrs and still no issues with the phone not even one.

Get the unlocked version enjoy the phone and forget the jailbreak community if you are not into pirated software stuff.

Cheers :eek:hyeah:

Back