Help!! buying iphone 4

aman147

Disciple
hi Friends!
i want to buy an iphone (new), i have heard of iphone 4 and deciding to buy it. is it launched in india or only available in grey market? i have also heard of iphone 5 may be launched this june. should i wait for it? the only phone i have owned is SE K530i and have it for past 3 years. I have no knowledge of iphone , jailbreaking , unlocked, Locked etc. Pls Guide me to the good. Thanks

^^ if you are willing to buy a phone, I suggest Samsung Galaxy SII. iPhone 4 may have iOS, but SGS2 is simply much better.

Also, cant wait to see Android 3.1 on smartphones. iPhone 5 won't be available as rumours go, till september or october.

^^ lol.calling the best selling phone a waste of money is a lil bit far dont you think?

dude just go ahead and take the iphone 4 and its the best around.it is only available in the grey market as of now.if you are a resident of mumbai than you can find it in heera panna and alfa.the main thing about the iphone is the ios.there is just not another OS in competition with it.take the best phone in the world or take the rest of the crowd.

Thanks for your suggestions , can u give me the price of iphone 4 thats prevailing in gray market, btw i am from chandigarh. Pls tell me what is locked , un locked etc. i don't have a clue with it. is there any benfit importing from US?

vantheman5211 said:
^^ lol.calling the best selling phone a waste of money is a lil bit far dont you think?

dude just go ahead and take the iphone 4 and its the best around.it is only available in the grey market as of now.if you are a resident of mumbai than you can find it in heera panna and alfa.the main thing about the iphone is the ios.there is just not another OS in competition with it.take the best phone in the world or take the rest of the crowd.
iFanboy = iSheep

Get the Android powered Samsung Galaxy S-2, go online and check reviews!

True if u have a good budget check both the reviews of iPhone 4 and galaxy s2

And then go ahead with the deal

One is iOS and the second is android

Take your time and then go ahead bro

sunny27 said:
iFanboy = iSheep

Get the Android powered Samsung Galaxy S-2, go online and check reviews!
ifanboy> jealous freak

eh if you are so into reviews why dont you check the iphone 4 reviews?

grow up kid.galaxy wont even have 20% sales of the iphone and everyone knows that.

p.s i think this thread is turning into a ios vs android so i will stop now.

vantheman5211 said:
ifanboy> jealous freak

eh if you are so into reviews why dont you check the iphone 4 reviews?

grow up kid.galaxy wont even have 20% sales of the iphone and everyone knows that.

p.s i think this thread is turning into a ios vs android so i will stop now.

You sir are a Chad Kroeger reincarnate!!

@ OP - There's no harm in buying an Iphone4 but again as suggested check out the galaxy s2. It's THE best phone around right now so ignore it at your own peril.

iPhone is about to be available via Airtel from 12th.. Just wait.. But i recommend the SGS2 anyday over iPhone..

Just having a good UI doesn't cut it, Android's Simplicity and Options are far superior...

Just buy SGS2 and you wont regret it

as per ur saying i will wait for airtel 's launch. i have checked SGS2 reviews and those r great ,say features overpower the iphone 4. What about that iphone 5 rumour, is iphone 5 launching this summer?

I don't get the point. The OP has no idea of iPhone or any related terms.

@OP
Do you understand the meaning of a smartphone or just planning to buy an iPhone because everyone has one ?

vantheman5211 said:
best selling phones may not really be value for money.

i hardly see 36k worth in iPhone 4(unless u're a pirate, jailbreak and download every premium app). nope, even then 36k ain't worth it.

This is my first upgrade , i want best phone out there. i know what smartphone does.
But i never had a chance to use iphone. I have bucks in my pocket so i want best phone out there. I think that iphone 5 will give tough comp. to SGS2 . Waht do u folks say, making my decision now. my basic need is to browse 3G network, playin games , HD videos, movies.

There is no single best phone. The iPhone is definitely a good choice, however.

If you like to customize your phone & make it stand out from the crowd, then the iPhone is not for you. Similarly, if you cannot stay with the restrictions that Apple enforces, then iPhone is not for you.

Get to a store. Have a look and fell of an Android device as well as an iPhone (only 3GS available in stores, for now) before deciding on one.

And if you decide on the iPhone, wait for it to be officially launched very soon.

Back