HELP: Dell`s sending collection agents @ my place !!!!

Dinesh ,
I Paid 45000 For My Credit Card in ICICI Yesterday And Today That Blocked My Card ,Reason "I authorised One Time Settlement " ,I Mean This is Strange .The Card Limit is 34000 And i DEposited 45000 so that i could pay some person some money now they keep 34000 and also the excess amount and ban my credit card ,This Country is full of fools man .
you have said it all... nothin can be done about it i guess..

TheMask said:
In that case, I think the payment terms mentioned in the invoice should read "Prepayment." In my understanding, what this means is - the order would be processed only after confirmed receipt of payment. Show them a copy of the invoice next time someone tries to bully you around.

Masky what u said is right.
all the copies of my invoices show pre-payment done.

what irks me is the way dell sendin someone @ my place without any prior notice and high handedness followed by the collectors.

showing them the invoices are not the problem, but problems is DELL doing a very critical mistake and later pestering me to actually succumb to that mistake.

it still makes me numb while i think about a company as big as it is doing such a horrible mistake twice

PS:
appreciate your support.
atleast u are not taking any personal jibes @ me, whilst some other members just dont leave a chance.
diabloReigns said:
All fun apart, it's a simple case of bullying and sending a collection agent to your door is completely illegal (its unethical as well, but nobody cares about that in this country anymore). You do not owe the agent any kind of explanation, nor do you call up Mr. X and Mr. Y and tell that bloody agent to talk to them or anything. The very simple fact that he showed up on your door and pestered (or threatened?) you is unpardonable and can get him jailed. Kick him in the face next time he shows up. Ask him to tell his boss to send the papers or documentation or whatever else by registered post, and then you will reply only if you wish to, else he can go to court. In case you get a call again, tell that lady to come up and meet you face to face. Simply tell them to do whatever communication, demands, threats in writing, and watch them run away.

cheers.

If only i`d not been involved in my MBA, i would had followed this case till end of it with legal prosecution involved.

but as of now i just want things to be sorted and no repetition of such foolish mistakes.
G@d of w@r said:
ur condition was like this :p
Dell-Hell.jpg

good it sorted out.. did u get an apology letter from them?

Nope, they have not tendered the same yet.
Monday is going to be an adventurous day :)

thanks for the support guys.

request
i am sorry for any old issues between me n other TE members, but plz avoid takin personal vendetta out on me, when i run threads asking for help.

warm regards

Back