So I am looking for:

1. A good speaker for my PC
-- Budget 4k - 5k.
-- Only have space for 2 speakers, 1 Amplifier and 1 Sub-Woofer
-- So please do not suggest a 5.1 or 7.1 system

2. I need to gift my Sister a headphone
-- Budget 10k
-- Needs to be lightweight and travel Friendly
-- Would be a plus if she can wear it outside of the home as well and has Call pick-up/end and volume dedicated functions
-- If the above things are met and the sound quality is a bit comprised it is fine, since we aren't audiophiles in that sense.

Please help with some suggestions if you can :)

Hello folks,

So I am looking for:

1. A good speaker for my PC
-- Budget 4k - 5k.
-- Only have space for 2 speakers, 1 Amplifier and 1 Sub-Woofer
-- So please do not suggest a 5.1 or 7.1 system

2. I need to gift my Sister a headphone
-- Budget 10k
-- Needs to be lightweight and travel Friendly
-- Would be a plus if she can wear it outside of the home as well and has Call pick-up/end and volume dedicated functions
-- If the above things are met and the sound quality is a bit comprised it is fine, since we aren't audiophiles in that sense.

Please help with some suggestions if you can :)

10 k budget headphones???
Look at Audio Technica M50x

For headphones, check out xiaomi piston v2. For speakers, look at the threads already posted on audio section in this forum
Aren't those earphones? And I think they are worth less than 1k. I am looking for headphones with a budget of 10k. So need something at least 5k plus.
Also I tried searching for posts in 2014-2015 for speakers but most of them are suggestions for 5.1-7.1 or Bluetooth speakers. Need to find a 2.1.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424770596][/DOUBLEPOST]
10 k budget headphones???
Look at Audio Technica M50x
I checked out those before making the thread. I felt they were too big and they don't seem very outdoor or travel friendly. Any other option you can think of looking at my requirements in the original post.

Last edited:
the m50x are not all that travel friendly and they lack an inline volume control/mic. the momentums look like your only choice. they seem to drop to 6.5k plus if you can manage a coupon its within 6k.

the m50x are not all that travel friendly and they lack an inline volume control/mic. the momentums look like your only choice. they seem to drop to 6.5k plus if you can manage a coupon its within 6k.
Could you help me with further details? Do they drop to the 6.5k range during some sale periods and on which website? Because atm its 10k. Also, again the same question, which website coupons are you talking about and how do I get them? Amazon? Ebay?

There are occassional 10% cashback offers from different banks in amazon though they are far less frequent as compared to sites like ebay. Some colours (green. brown) of the momentums were at 7.5k for several days durng the past 3 months and there were lightning deals during which they dropped to 6.5k..

Back