PC Peripherals Help in building a Gaming Rig for 35k

hi guys... help me also... in deciding a good system for my own use...

config almost the same so i thought not to start new thread.

i would like to overclock to 3 - 3.5 GHz so that i can do it without adding cooler.

Processor --- Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 - 3500

Motherboard --- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 - 2550

Hard Disk - Western Digital 500GB , 16MB - 2875

DVD Writer - Samsung Sata 20x - 1200

Cabinet - Zebronics Bijli - 1000

Monitor - Samsung 2233sw - 10400 @deltapage.

RAM - 2GB -

Gfx -

SMPS -

please suggest good graphics card which can handle 22" monitor... while playing games (not a hard core gamer)and watching movies. also smps and ram.

i hope processor and motherboard is ok.

all these add up to 21525. have a total budget of 35k - 40k.

thanks arpan for the reply...

is that the gpu required for 22" or is there any between 10 - 15k..?

transcend ram enough if i am overclocking... not much... upto 3 - 3.2GHz?

ajith025 said:
thanks arpan for the reply...

is that the gpu required for 22" or is there any between 10 - 15k..?

transcend ram enough if i am overclocking... not much... upto 3 - 3.2GHz?

Go for Pi Black, makes no sense saving money there.

@ajith025

A 22" ideally has a resolution of 1680x1050, and trust me, GTX 260gtx 216 is more than enough for that resolution.

An alternative could be The 4870 512mb or 4870 1gb which again are awesome cards.[ Not sure of the price though( approx 14k for 4870 512mb and 16.5 k for 1gb)]. They wud cost even less via KMD.

Ram again it depends on you, if u really want to overclock it buy something like Corsair or G-skill, but ensure that u go for 4gb.Little more than your budget but Huge performance gain.

i hear some some issue at g31 board need bios update support e5200

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/CPUSupport_Model.aspx?ProductID=2693#anchor_os

IntelPentium Dual-Core E5200 2.50GHz 2MB Wolfdale 45nm M0 65W 800 F8

cause i heard the board come with stock bios f1 or f4 or maybe f6

u need to update bios latest version support e5200 F8 will work the board not old bios setting

cause lastest version f9 for g31 board but stock setting new board will come stock f4 or f5 bios

btw why can u get assembled 10 system with 9x e5200 and 1 x7400 for server system maybe

and update the bios using @bios sofware latest version f9

and it will impove bug fix cpu support and some energy saving fix too

cause i am having wired problem at my ep45-dsc3 at stock bios f6

when i tried u power on it does not boot and i try man ram different slot and gpu card too even remove cmos clear cable but it fail

so i remove the board outside and test it work but the gpu card and ram read horrible memory i got first bios at horrible screen and i reset the ram 3 time it work fine after i final update bios to latest version f9 it improve and ran stable also oc work fine

@Arun.P
Thanks for the info.
I am anyway going to build one system first and then the other nine if i am satisfied with the performance.
I'll post the results in this section when the 1st system is ready.

Back