Help me buy a wireless controller for PC gaming

SkullSmazer

Disciple
Mainly looking for an XBOX layout controller with rechargeable battery.
Budget - 5-6k
Use - Casual gaming (Racing and story mode games)

Already explored options
- XBOX Controller
- Astra Premia NS
- Gulikit Kingkong Controller 2

I would like feedback on these products if anyone is already using them and what other options I can take a look at

I want a wireless controller type C. I will be using it for playing racing, story games and before this I have never used a controller so I'm looking for some good options under the range of 5k. I have seen the Xbox controller on Amazon but that requires to change batteries I prefer having inbuilt battery instead of replacing it. Looking for some good options from the community

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can, try getting the Gulikit, the joysticks can last longer.

I've used xbox controller and dualshock and I am biased towards xbox controller. I use the controller mainly to play emulated games and forza.

In the long run, it is better to have removable batteries.

Any other suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Gulikit King Kong pro 2 because of their electromagnetic joystick which claims no drifting.

Is MX2 Games - Gulikit a good place to buy the controller from?

PS: still open for suggestions till Saturday otherwise will go with the above one
Ordered the Gulikit King Kong Pro 2 from Mx2 games for 5299/-

Last edited:
This is still not delivered and the guy offered me a return for now as he is not sure when it will be delivered. I am taking the return while he has told me that he will inform me once it reaches him

Still looking for a controller and in the sale can get an xbox controller for around 4.5k and thinking of getting rechargeable batteries along with it. Would like to get some opinions based on your use of the xbox controller and how much time it can last without stick drift? Mostly going to use for Forza and offline games, no competitive game use

Still looking for a controller and in the sale can get an xbox controller for around 4.5k and thinking of getting rechargeable batteries along with it. Would like to get some opinions based on your use of the xbox controller and how much time it can last without stick drift? Mostly going to use for Forza and offline games, no competitive game use
Using 2 casually (very casually) since a year, no stick drift. With rechargeable batteries, and ability to just chuck in another when a pair dies (or just use wired with any type-C cable on my PC) is just amazing.
Also I use it to watch movies at night on the couch, with the Xbox running plex client and with my wired earphones plugged into the headphone jack. Found it to be lower latency than bluetooth earbuds, so lesser voice sync issues.

I would recommend Li rechargable batteries from Croma, been using it for past 6 months and working with no issues. Charging is easy (USB A) and takes around 2-3 hours. It is priced similar to Eneloop / alternatives, but you don't need any adapter - any charger with USB A will work (Rated for 5V / 1.5 Amp, but I could be wrong)
EDIT - just saw they are alkaline batteries, not Lithium ion. They are rated for 1k charge cycles, is that a decent figure?

I am thinking of getting this on Amazon itself so that if I buy both controller and battery I can get a discount of 10% (above 5k). Are these one good or should I choose some other one? Do not want to go over 1k for the batteries

I am thinking of getting this on Amazon itself so that if I buy both controller and battery I can get a discount of 10% (above 5k). Are these one good or should I choose some other one? Do not want to go over 1k for the batteries
Good deal imo (since you're only getting it for like 500 incl discount)

Back