Forgot to mention , Very good latency, I've not experienced any lag.Finally settled with Xbox , thank you all for you support.
here' a brief first impressions for robot white controller -
* D-pad and analog sticks are relatively very small if I compare it with PS3 controllers. Overall build quality is solid and sturdy actually it's the difference between original and 3rd party controller.
* D-pad and buttons are clicky as suggested by youtubers, but I don't liked this tic tic sound (doesn't sounds premium to me)
* Connectivity is instant , takes only 2 seconds on windows 10 PC.
* battery ? too early to judge.
* triggers are very good but on PS3 or Ps4 it's more accurately positioned.
Overall it's very good controller but I'll reduce 1 star for clicky buttons and D-pad & half star for High price with limited 3 months warranty (not sure if it's 3 months only)
Let me play some games and It will take little time to get used to it but for now it's 3.5/5 from me.
Once again thanking you all for for valuable input and suggestions.
Thanks bro. I feel like I mislead,‘but few people in ivg also got an years warranty. Now I need to get to the bottom of this.Lucky you, may be they changed it for recent stock. any how it wont' affect in my case as my usage is very light like 4hrs / week.
and after 1yr or warranty lapse electronic items are prone to failure. Manufacturers always know what kind of quality they are maintaining.
Could be possible that warranty is based on serial number. Not sure why such a differentiation would be done in the first place itself tho. And it feels weird realising that my ₹1700 controller has 6 months warranty compared to 3 mo ths for a ₹5k+ one :0Thanks bro. I feel like I mislead,‘but few people in ivg also got an years warranty. Now I need to get to the bottom of this.