help me find a good s3 deal online/offline

@Gearbox that's a known bug that has been posted on the bugs thread. The first time a percent is mentioned in a post it doesn't work, the second instance works. Here: % %

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is a new seller. I wonder what margins he has considering he would have to part with 2200 from the listed amount. Folks in NCR might as well try to get it from him personally.

Going by the recent deals, the superdeals usually are around 2.5K lower than the listed price on their website. By that measure, this should be around 34 - 34.5K

Well, the deed is done... Bought it for 32222 from Homeshop18's superdeal that just went live. Seller is Cart2India. Hope it's a good piece and arrives safe and sound. Till then, the dreadful wait ensues.

The status icon shows a lot of users online right now, hehe. Even while waiting for the deal to go live, I was thinking how there are probably so many nerds (including me) sitting in front of their systems right now, just waiting for this deal to go live, with their debit cards in hand, watching the minutes ticking by :p

^ Yeah, I just noticed! Wow that was fast!
They'll probably do another superdeal with the S3, like they did with the One X (which was done 3 times, I think).

Wow. Just the normal of 36k is amazing compared to all the other prices everywhere else.

Me subscribing to this thread and waiting for another superdeal.
@xtremevicky So how was the packaging and all? Got it safely?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back