help me find a good s3 deal online/offline

mojo
its account locked your PM box is full free some space please

Thanks for informing me about the PM mate. I thought I'm having space in my PM because of the below message
[h=3]"total 250 allowed" which i can see on the bottom of the page when i click on my inbox.[/h]

hi guys, i'm currently using the s1 and my wife the s2. Given that some of you are using this mobile as end users, and I assume have owned previous Samsung products, have you noticed much beyond the larger screen and more effective camera??

hi guys, i'm currently using the s1 and my wife the s2. Given that some of you are using this mobile as end users, and I assume have owned previous Samsung products, have you noticed much beyond the larger screen and more effective camera??

I totally agree with you but its much better in terms of custom from support and just think of apple fan boys :p

Any reputed sellers with reasonable price for white?

Same here - looking to buy it in white .. Please post a reputed sellers link and any coupon codes :)

thanks

here you go guys . reputed seller with 100 percent positive feedback. use a 10 percent off coupon to get it at 36.5 k or the 7.5 per that you got in mail. about color, send him a message for the preferences

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Sa...98375?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3f185a1c87

here you go guys . reputed seller with 100 percent positive feedback. use a 10 percent off coupon to get it at 36.5 k or the 7.5 per that you got in mail. about color, send him a message for the preferences

Brand New Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3 Android, 4.8", S Amoled, Quad Core 1.4Ghz | eBay

Have messaged the seller asking if he has stock for blue. Until last week most sellers were selling S3 for ~39k now suddenly nobody is selling below 40k. I guess they know people will buy anyway because of the coupons.

I wouldn't suggest this seller.. it comes with only one month seller warranty.. Looks like open piece..

its clearly mentioned as SAMSUNG INDIA WARRANTY. have bought two phones from him for friends including a note and a s2 , received genuine products. FEDEX SHIPPING. dont know where you got the open piece and seller warranty idea from

I wouldn't suggest this seller.. it comes with only one month seller warranty.. Looks like open piece..
I messaged him. It's sealed piece with manufacturer warranty. The one month seller warranty mentioned at the bottom of the description seems to be a mistake.

He asked me to contact after 3pm today to know if Blue stocks have come in. He has only white now.

I messaged him. It's sealed piece with manufacturer warranty. The one month seller warranty mentioned at the bottom of the description seems to be a mistake.

He asked me to contact after 3pm today to know if Blue stocks have come in. He has only white now.

arun, kindly google for s3 pebble blue screen issues. . also check out s3 thread on this forum to understand what i am talking about . would suggest you white

arun, kindly google for s3 pebble blue screen issues. . also check out s3 thread on this forum to understand what i am talking about . would suggest you white

I read about it on xda, I think it was pink or yellow tint on screen that some Blue S3s had, but seems most people receiving June manufactured batch dont have the problem.

I thought it wasn't such a common issue but now that you've mentioned it, let me read up more on it before I take the plunge.

its clearly mentioned as SAMSUNG INDIA WARRANTY. have bought two phones from him for friends including a note and a s2 , received genuine products. FEDEX SHIPPING. dont know where you got the open piece and seller warranty idea from
It is mentioned in the product page that he is offering one month seller warranty.. Can you pls tell me what it means?

It is mentioned in the product page that he is offering one month seller warranty.. Can you pls tell me what it means?

The one month seller warranty mentioned at the bottom of the description seems to be a mistake.Rest assured, It's sealed piece with manufacturer warranty

Back