help me for W810i or N70 ME

amdy

Disciple
Guys
i want to buy new cell i think best option available is W810 or N70 (music edition) :S

pls help me in selecting one from these two
about picture quality, sound quality, whether N70 ME has better sound than w810i
what is big diffrence between n70 and n70Music edition

help me fast guys i have to decide in 3 days
thanks in advance :D

Well N70 ME if u want symbian ... otherwise ill still say W810i.. its got a better cam and its a walkman series phone..
Main diffrence between N70 an N70ME is the black color, ME comes with a 1GB expansion cord and diffrent handsfree kit...:)

If you want better still photography and better sound Quality then go for SE W810i (512 MB Memory Card included) , elso if you want better Video Recording Quality, Symbian OS (You can install any external softwares compatible with Symbian OS), Better Resale Value, Good Battery Backup etc, then go for Nokia N70 ME (1GB Memory Card included).

Sound quality of W series is way overrated, specially when you compare it against the Nokia phones with decent earbuds.

There is too much talk regarding how superior Walkman phones are compared to nokia or any other phone for that matter in sound quality. Trust me its not much different.

I have use K750i flashed to W800( didnt make any difference to sound that i could notice) and just got my sis W810i and honestly they all sound equally good. Be it N70 or even good old 6630.

Just get yourself N72 handsfree kit or AD 41 adapter and earbuds that you like for nokia and it will sound better than any walkman phone.

Same goes for SE, use your own earbuds and it sounds much better.

And honestly i will go with N70 just because its symbian. The possibilities are endless with it.

N70ME anyday...cos better battery, nokia resale value...nokia durability and most of all appz support cos its a symbian and also cos N70 has a bigger screen

n70 me is the phone. sound quality is nokia phones is better than S.E. bass are more tight in nokia while bass in S.E is boomy. i vote for n 70 me

W810i has definitely has better Sound quality and the Earphones too are of very high quality as good as IPod one. When I listen to music for more than 1 hr. in my Nokia N72 then my ears start to pain. But with SE Walkman Series Phone you listen for Hours and Hours your ear wont pain (This is a great mark of High Quality Ear Phones. Same goes with IPod Earphones. I have tested it personally through my friends phone.

ok if this is choice b/w N70ME n 810i theres no difference in sound quality...
Both equally good...the N70 has a better screen though.... but yes the earphones bundled with N70ME r painful...my ears hurt...ouch...get a good earphone n theres nothing to choose b/w them...
overall I would still say N70ME(have to...I have that...lol)

arnov said:
W810i has definitely has better Sound quality and the Earphones too are of very high quality as good as IPod one. When I listen to music for more than 1 hr. in my Nokia N72 then my ears start to pain. But with SE Walkman Series Phone you listen for Hours and Hours your ear wont pain (This is a great mark of High Quality Ear Phones. Same goes with IPod Earphones. I have tested it personally through my friends phone.

Can we use SE headphone with Nokia using any adopter, sorry for foolish question as I am not mobile guru.:(

nvidiabeast said:
yes we can use W810i headphone with nokia adapter. ive tried my bro's W810 headphone with my N72. it works

So nvidia,

What is cost for N70ME and Original sony headphone (bundle with W810i), can I get it from any sony dealer/local shop OR the Famous Alpha and at what cost. Please quote price separately so I can suggest same to my friend.

Can you suggest me reliable shop @Alpha for above requiremetns?

Thanks

@Stick - Alpha IS a shop.

@arnov - iPod earphones are good? :lol:
Go listen to some Sennheisers and Etymotics and then repeat that!

arnov said:
If you want better still photography and better sound Quality then go for SE W810i (512 MB Memory Card included) , elso if you want better Video Recording Quality, Symbian OS (You can install any external softwares compatible with Symbian OS), Better Resale Value, Good Battery Backup etc, then go for Nokia N70 ME (1GB Memory Card included).

lol, if you think ipod earphone as a good standard them M8 i have news for you. They suck and you dont know how good either phones can sound with better earphones.

810 does not sound any better than N70. The bass is little too boomy actually for my liking on whole walkman range.

@others

You can basically use any stereo headphones with the nokia adapter. And i strongly suggest you use something other than the Sony Walkman earbuds. There are better options which sound better and does not burn hole in your pocket. If you decide to change earphones then go for something better, why go for the SE earbuds when actually they are not that good.

I have 3 year old **** AIWA earphones which sound better than that. :p

yes yes. i plugged in my bro's w810i earphones into Iriver and it sound like a shit. they suck if used elsewhere.. (My cheap 30bux earphones sounds better then sony on Iriver) and i think its useful for only with SE phones. so Sennheisers sounds best till today i heard..

and lastly if u want sony headphones check out some local mobile mkt.. u may find a good one. or check musafir market if u want cheap n duplicate. Hope this helps.

Back