help me for W810i or N70 ME

if u guys want decent quality on a budget around Rs. 500 then do chck out senn MX200 ....... very nice earbuds at that price...

TechHead said:
@Stick - Alpha IS a shop.

and I think it is market like Lemington road? Where exactly it situated? Can I reach via Andheri or need to drop at Vile Parle?

Funky said:
... And i strongly suggest you use something other than the Sony Walkman ear buds. There are better options which sound better and does not burn hole in your pocket. :p

SE phone have FM RDS features and other mobile don't have, is it really make diffrence while receving FM. The round shape with rubber ring is very suitable/comfort-fit to my ears:) as Samsung/Nokia ear buds are never STICK with my ear even when I seat ideal and drop out just by light shaking of Head:mad:

When I settle for any phon I will ask your suggestions for Nice Head phone who do not dare to hole my pocket.

What is cost for N70ME @ Mumbai

Thanks

@Stick - Get down at Vile Parle station, ask the autowalla to take you to Alfa. It is a set of 4 shops, all on one road.

And RDS = Radio Data System - has nothing to do with the sound quality of the radio :p

TechHead said:
@Stick - Get down at Vile Parle station, ask the autowalla to take you to Alfa. It is a set of 4 shops, all on one road.

And RDS = Radio Data System - has nothing to do with the sound quality of the radio :p

Thanks TecHead,

But RDS is function that Self Adjust the FM/Radio channels with catching Best Frequency automatically (this is what I hear/read about RDS)

TechHead said:
^What best frequency? 98.3 is at 98.3 Mhz only, not 99.1 or 100.9...

eerrrrr,

I am confused, I can not described what exactly I read, OK
That RDS Feature may be mkt.ing gimmics by SE:S

nvidiabeast said:
@aka911, Where Are These Earbuds Available?
I got these frm National market @ Bangalore

here is the Ebay India link....

Ebay sennheiser Mx200

here is the pic

MX200.jpg

maybe u can get mx 350 fr that price...

aka911 said:
I got these frm National market @ Bangalore

here is the Ebay India link....

Ebay sennheiser Mx200

here is the pic

MX200.jpg

maybe u can get mx 350 fr that price...
Sorry M8,

But is there any Branded and good headphone having Same Shape Exactly as Sony?. As the sony earbud size suitable to my ear perfectly.

I used frineds Nokia, Samsung earbuds but can not FIX properly in my years:(

Back