help me to get a digi cam

Bought the 710 IS this weekend from alfa mumbai...

Got the Cam for 11400 ( includes Cam, usb cable, AV cable, CD +16Mb sd card)
Got 1gb Sd for 510 & 2*2700mAh batteries + charger for 700

Hope that helps.

dinesh2683 said:
Bought the 710 IS this weekend from alfa mumbai...

Got the Cam for 11400 ( includes Cam, usb cable, AV cable, CD +16Mb sd card)
Got 1gb Sd for 510 & 2*2700mAh batteries + charger for 700

Hope that helps.

I bought mine from USA for $ 300 some time ago-it is the best digicam ever- I have 3 incl a S3IS but now A710IS is my fav.--this price from Alfa is very good- is there are any warranty ? I want to purchase one for my cousin-who fancies my digicam. Can U specify which 2700 MAh battries U got? & which charger- is it a quick 1 Hr charger or a slow trickle-overnight charger ? if poss. post also the cost of 2 GB SD cards.

There is no company warranty on the cam. Alfa fellow gives 2 days to check the products and if anything is defective it'll be replaced. And if u want with bill+warranty the same cam cost 16990/- but he was saying the piece that u'll get will be the same.

Also the charger and battery was Sanyo make. that was the only thing he had when i had gone. It isn't the quick charging one. Typical charge time is 10 Hrs :(

No idea about the cost of the 2 gb card. didnt ask :)

Fuji f6500FD will also be a good choice IMO. perhaps it lacks IS but it is ahead of noise at higher iso compared to other brands. it has 10.7x zoom and the wide angle being 28 mm. check dpreview for the same
I am looking for the same camera in chennai or bangalore. plz let me know the shop name where i can buy fuji:hap2:

Another vote for the Sony H series...noticeably better low light performance than the Canon S

The lower burst speed doesnt matter to me as I nver use that, but low light performance does matter a lot

hi guys.

sorry for going off topic just wanted to ask which batteries should i buy.went to lamington road today.got prices of sony 2500mamp for Rs1400 and 2800mamp panasonic batteries for Rs.1450.which one should i buy.want these for my canon s3is which i got 20 days ago from alfa...r these prices okand lastly how should i check weather these r genuine or not...

thnx in advance..

i bought a cannon A530 for 8345/- today
Acessories-1 travel case,2 data cable(1TV,1PC),Rechargeable battery,Battery Recharger,1GB SD Card all for 8345/-
:)

i got the S3IS for 14400 from alfa over a mth ago so it should be a little cheaper by now..850 for the 2gb sd card 750 for a good quality bag and 1300 for 4 sony 25oo mamp battries with lcd display charger..

Back