Other HELP - MOTO G Boost Mobile reprogram to Reliance

he there....i m planning to purchase boost mobile moto g from ebay....but dont know how to make it work at reliance cdma....please guide me regarding the same.

he there....i m planning to purchase boost mobile moto g from ebay....but dont know how to make it work at reliance cdma....please guide me regarding the same.

As MEID registrations are closed/stopped , this phone will not Work,.so don't waste time,money and Effort.

Boost mobile!? What's that? Enlighten us!
Nothing to enlighten here , Boost mobile is a carrier and Moto G is Boost carrier branded . All those who do the esn/RIUM cdma thing know it so .....[DOUBLEPOST=1420291787][/DOUBLEPOST]
It will not work , dont buy and block your money , Reliance MEID registration is stopped and its very difficult , nearly impossible to change MEID of Moto G

Nothing to enlighten here , Boost mobile is a carrier and Moto G is Boost carrier branded . All those who do the esn/RIUM cdma thing know it so .....[DOUBLEPOST=1420291787][/DOUBLEPOST]
It will not work , dont buy and block your money , Reliance MEID registration is stopped and its very difficult , nearly impossible to change MEID of Moto G

Not nearly , meid of moto cannot be changed at all.

Back