[HELP] MTNL 3G problem with Unlimited Plan

gamingstill

Game Developer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
yesterday my 3g connection dropped and when i tried reconnecting using dial up connection it gave me an error after "Registering your computer on the network"..

Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established... and from that point i am getting the same error...:(

today i tried my luck with mtnl CC but in the end got nothing... :S ( they gave me some no. and that guy told me to send a mail to 1503@bol.net.in ) but no reply from them til now and i got my unlimited plan activated on 2nd April and the amount of data downloaded is around 200 gb from 2nd april-6th may.

donno what happened may be they forgot to add the monthly 200gb..

don't know what to next...:S

Superbad

Skilled
May 26, 2009
may be u got capped :p

i get SMS after every connection that you account is almost empty even though its not :mad:

jalanbk

Disciple
Jul 8, 2006
www.pchijack.com
well 200 Gb is not monthly limit but limit for 6 months, now you need to ask CC that your 200Gb are finished, but before that check how much data you left with for that dial *444# and once you are confirmed that you exhausted 200gb limit then call CC and tell them ...

Otherwise they will not know what the problem is as they can't see details of data you used so far...

shox

Recruit
Jun 18, 2011
ggt said:
may be u got capped :p
i get SMS after every connection that you account is almost empty even though its not :mad:

I am having the same problem. Just bought an Unlimited Plan Recharge yesterday for Rs.1650. I hardly downloaded 1GB since then. But now I cannot connect and every time I try to connect, I get a text message saying: "Your account balance is almost finished. Please recharge your account soon by dialing 400."

I phoned MTNL customer care and got through to one of those frustrating "MTNL aunties," who don't have a clue what they're doing.

How did you resolve this issue? Please help.