PC Peripherals help needed in buyin new PSU+CASE+HDD

cOOl_chap said:
:
In the end i had to buy Zebronics Peace cabinet with a powersafe 500w ( golden ) psu......n the combo costed me 9.3 k'zzz :S..... :S

i myself bought the Powersafe 500W(golden)L&C model for 2.9k just 2 mnths
ago at lammy. The Zeb PEACE cabby with PSU(400W) is ~2.3k. Price diff of rs 200-300 but 9.3K for the combo is BAD. better return the things & get ur money back under strong complaint.

cOOl_chap said:
I got it from Ideas N Options......:S lemme see if i can do sumthin :S.....:(

mate, those people have taken you for a royal ride. The max this combo costs is 5k. Just return the stuff to them. If they refuse, threaten them that you are gonna register a fraud case againist them. They cannot sell at whatever prices they want like that.

saudagar said:
........Praetorian 731 is available................. anywhere u want it...........even its with the techenclave

Dude, I asked for Praetorian "730" and not 731. I know 731 is available.

Sorry cool_chap for trying hijack your thread. Good luck with fixing your things up. I will shut up now.

My God you could have got:

Zebronics PEACE Cabinet (without SMPS) -> Rs. 2100/-

Cooler Master eXtreme Power 600W SMPS -> Rs. 3700/-

Total: Rs. 5800/-, but Rs. 9,300 is preety high for an SMPS+Cabinet Combo which not as reputed as Cooler Master or Antec.

Well.....had a talk....they said they charged me high coz i asked them for xtra warranty ( which i didnt ).....newayz...now they returnin me 3.3 k'zz....so it makes 6k'z for the combo.....

Back