Budget 21-30k Help needed in deciding for Asus x555la-xx252d@ 21239(including cashback of 4k)

mojo

Adept
Hello folks,

I was looking to buy a laptop for home use and came through this.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-x555l..._medium=OMG&utm_campaign=OMG&utm_term=420791_

There are some doubts I have in proceeding with this.

1. Never used any Asus products earlier. So want to know about their service.
2. It is of 2 cell battery. So how it might hit the battery backup.
3. Paytm. Is it OK to get this product from paytm. As it is giving me a 4k cashback.

Someone who is having this model or know about this, please help me.

Thanks in advance

This is an entry level laptop. If you are getting a 4K cash back, the final price works out about 21K. That is not bad for an entry level computer. It ships only with DOS. If you want to load Windows or Linux on to this, make sure you can download all the drivers required for it. You have to Google and find out the driver availability based on this particular model. I had bought a Lenovo laptop from PayTm and had no issues with the delivery or the quality of the product. When you buy online, you have to take a calculated risk about after sales service. Hope this helps.
pnreddy

Hello folks,

I was looking to buy a laptop for home use and came through this.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-x555l..._medium=OMG&utm_campaign=OMG&utm_term=420791_

There are some doubts I have in proceeding with this.

1. Never used any Asus products earlier. So want to know about their service.
2. It is of 2 cell battery. So how it might hit the battery backup.
3. Paytm. Is it OK to get this product from paytm. As it is giving me a 4k cashback.

Someone who is having this model or know about this, please help me.

Thanks in advance
Have you purchased this? The battery is just 2 cell. You may want to have a look at some others with 4 cell battery. The price difference is negligible

I haven't purchased. I have been through many other reviews as well and decided not to go for this.

Thanks for the help.

Back