HELP needed in MYSORE for accomodation

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
HI All,

I am in Mysore now.

And i need accomodation.. PG mainly.. so if anyone can help me out will be appreciated..

Or any cheaper lodges till i can find one

Staying near Mayura Circle now. Looking for one near Vijaya nagar and all...

Jerin

Check out near to Mahajana's college off KD Road or near by Vidya vardhaka engg. college. KD road is the hottest place to be as most of the college studs roam around there :p
You working over there somewhere?
How about checking in Gokulam?

i am working in LnT.... soo near there preferred.''and please guys detailed directions :( .. no idea of place

Then Jayalkshmipuram/Vijayanagar/Gokulam would be best option for you, since all 3 areas are nearby to L&T office.

I wont be able to give you exact locations right now since I am in Mumbai from the past 2 years, anyways will try to help out. Some friends of mine stay in Vijaynagar, will ask them and let you know.

Please do.... I cant say in words how urgent it is..

I did arrange a house... but 5 guys... 1 bathroom... no bed and stuff... 2 fans in 2 rooms only.. kinda not agreeing with me.

Dunno if i am being unreasonable.

Rent used to be pretty reasonable in Mysore. 4 years back, I stayed in a 2bhk (Sankranthi circle) and the rent was around 3k. If you are going to be there for a while, its better to opt for a rented house. You could also check with the Mysore infosians.

Yup. Its much better to get a rented house. Rents are pretty lower than metros. If you want, I can PM you some contact numbers tomorrow.

P.S. - Regarding your queries about cheaperand decent lodge -> Kalpana Lodge ( Near Jaganmohan Palace ). Rents are as low as 150-200/- per day for Single room I think.

^^^

Please do... :)

I found a PG for a temp basis... any info on someone looking to share a vacant room in their rented house is appreciated...

Got 2 or 3 leads from infy folks... saw 1... need to check out others also...

apextwin146 said:
If you need more shared accomodation Leads from Infy let me knw :p
Arre mate...

just send it na... I NEEEEED.... PHULLLEEEEEAAASSEEEE :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sabby said:
@m-jeri

YGPM :)
Thanks mate... Will check it out both.

Waiting for my bike to reach here... it should reach blore or madurai soon.. :S

Back