Help on E Book Reader

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Feb 3, 2010
I am very much interested in E-book reader. I used to read tech books and novels. Mostly i download books from internet and read that books in my system. It hurts me a lot. So i would like to go for E-Book reader. My budget is 7000 Rs.

Could u tell me which is best for that account and where i will get tat?

Waiting for ur reply fellas ...

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
A decent ebook reader like the Nook or Kindle 3 will set you back by at least 9.5k to 10k. I would seriously recommend you to increase the budget and get one of these, rather the settling on one of the countless Chinese readers. Go through a couple of very popular threads on ebook readers here in TE. You'll get all the information you need.

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Feb 3, 2010
Thanks logistopath, they wrote nearly 30 pages. i couldn't get wat they r telling...

could u tell me which one i will go? Maximum i will spend 10k on tat.

But i need warranty and support.

Currently i m living in Bhubaneswar.

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
If you have someone - friend, colleague, acquaintance or just about anyone remote related who can get you something from the US and returning soon - get a Kindle 3 WiFi from the US. It will be around 6.5K

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
Even if you don't have a relative there, you can either order a Kindle through Lynx or you may order directly from Amazon if you have a credit card or a VISA or Master Card Debit card. Will probably cost lesser by the second route.

rohitjain

Disciple
Aug 15, 2010
I agree that Kindle is the best choice. the new kindle 3 wi-fi is available thru 20North and others. with duty, it'll cost you approx 9-9.5K