Help to complete F.E.A.R- 2 Project Origin

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Hi

I'm almost about to complete this game but unable to get past this level. How to kill this boss while after activating the telesthetic amplifier?? On the screen it says to use the Melee key to defend but when i do so he still kills with a headshot. Simultaneously tried to use mouse1, jump, sprint etc but none help. I hope many of you might have completed the game so plz guide me.

I googled for some walkthroughs but none seems clear and useful.

But videos on youtube shows that its easy to beat the boss.

Refer to images...captured via cell phone so bit bad quality.

metalbandit said:
You have to keep tapping the "Right Click" mouse button till he dies. Played this some time back, but did not face any problem as such.

Agree with metalbandit, keep pushing the melee(Right click) till he dies. After that a cutscene ensues, and the game ends. What happens if you keep on pressing the button?

agreed guys i did exactly--tapping the right click button but the boss still kills us. I even tried two simultaneous keys for melee but that too failed. :(

guys i just now somehow defeated that boss....n completed the game Finallly!!!:hap2::clapping:

trick: assigned the melee attack to keyboard key instead of mouse...becomes easy...still i had to press it exactly 89-90 times constant n finally he got killed.:cool2:

Just now found that FEAR 2 Reborn quickly throws some of the game's most difficult enemies at you, hardly giving you a chance to catch your breath, and then ends suddenly. The story doesn't directly involve Alma this time, but she still manages to drop in using her adolescent form. The story doesn't continue from the main game's cliffhanger ending. Instead, it puts players into the role of a replica soldier named Foxtrot 813 who has been "liberated" from his drone-like existence by the psychic call of Paxton Fettel.

Read more

also the download is a whooping 3.89gb for just 4 hours of play...now thats truly insane i would say :mad:

I wont be wasting time downloding this but will hunt in my neighborhood if somebody has it:bleh:

Reborn is really really small. Just 4 levels and very very easy boss. Action is pretty much the same just few modded weapons added.

^^

Is it a separate install to F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin. Meaning, I do not need to have F.E.A.R. 2 on my system, and can install Reborn separate..?

Back