Help - which port to use in utorrent

panvirgo89

Disciple
hey guys
from last 1 year or so i have been using 65532 this port to forward in my utorrent, but recently it got blocked and utorrent says that this port in blocked :S my ratios are getting killed on private trackers, can some one please tell me which port to use.
I live in Navi Mumbai and using Nivyah broadband -- please help me

naah Anubi its closed too , an error has occured the port does not seem to be open :(

port 80 seems to be open , can i use this port for my utorrent ?

Port 80 will always be open. Use that.

By the way, how did the port get blocked suddenly???

Did you change the modem you were using or some modem setting??

I have seen that in my modem, if I use PPPoE mode, all ports except 80 get blocked and I have to port forward manually. But if I use Bridge mode, all ports are open.

So try portforwarding too.

naah hotshot i dont use a modem, i use nivyah broadband they have router on the building , connections are from there .

I am having ping drop problem from last 1 week , damn i called the cable provider , there guy came and did some shit on the routers in other buildings.

Damn now none of the ports are working except 80 i tried out everything 65434 , and 4-5 random numbers :(

Guys and even port 25 is blocked, all ports except 80 are blocked what to do ?????????

hotshot05 said:
Port 80 will always be open. Use that.

By the way, how did the port get blocked suddenly???

Did you change the modem you were using or some modem setting??

I have seen that in my modem, if I use PPPoE mode, all ports except 80 get blocked and I have to port forward manually. But if I use Bridge mode, all ports are open.

So try portforwarding too.

Ya same problem for me.
panvirgo89 said:
naah hotshot i dont use a modem, i use nivyah broadband they have router on the building , connections are from there .

I am having ping drop problem from last 1 week , damn i called the cable provider , there guy came and did some shit on the routers in other buildings.

Damn now none of the ports are working except 80 i tried out everything 65434 , and 4-5 random numbers :(

Guys and even port 25 is blocked, all ports except 80 are blocked what to do ?????????

I think it's from local cablewala, so you won't get anything open other than 80. No logic here. But I've seen this case with almost many providers. Use 80 or ask your ISP to open a specific one or all.

taher said:
i will be possible only if u have ur own modem....or acess to ur isp's modem
damn that means i am fuc*** guys ? cant i do any thing to open up the ports ?

Does it all depends on my ips provider ?

OFF TOPIC

My UL speed is always very low for private trackers.

Where for any private tracker the UL speed is always at maximum.

That's why keeping good ratio for private trackers are always difficult.....:(

Back