Remaining Warranty Period
None.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required.
Hello lads and ladettes!

Happy Diwali!

I have an unused Herman Miller Celle Task Chair lying around taking up space in my room. I need this gone, hence the throwaway price.

Origin: This chair was sourced from a fella who deals in surplus, unsold HM stock. These chairs often have minor, cosmetic imperfections which renders them unsaleable and therefore surplus. Note, this chair is functionally perfect. The HM Aeron I use personally (picture also enclosed) was acquired through the same channel.

The only cosmetic imperfection is a scuff mark around the back which I've highlighted in a picture. The chair itself is supremely comfortable (as you'd expect of a chair that costs 89k brand new as spec'd..). The offer to buy is open to local (NCR) buyers only for the time being as I'd like the potential buyer to personally inspect and try the chair out before finalizing the purchase. The chair has also been deep cleaned by Urban Company.

Note: I will discount the quoted price for anybody who can prove they have a medically validated back problem and are in need of an ergonomic chair to daily drive. DM me if you fit this criterion.

Timestamp + pictures:
HM India product page: https://www.store.hermanmiller.in/p...zbQQExh3rTl79Yzw94yRzK-ydkLzc7oaAnM-EALw_wcB#

Feel free to ask me any questions related to the product. It'd be great if the we could keep the questions/discussion pertinent to the sale.

EDIT: Chair reserved for @prabh91 who has time to make a final decision till noon tomorrow (6/11/21).

Last edited:
Hello brother, I want buy HM product and I've been trying since 6 months to get a used product as I couldn't afford a new one. I don't have any medical paperwork to show, but I'm 6'2" and a little on the heavier side and a back pain started last year when I started WFH during lockdown. I bought a cheaper one, which broke after 8 months of use. Please ping me if you can sell it to me at a cheaper cost. I would be really grateful.
Thanks.
Hello brother, I want buy HM product and I've been trying since 6 months to get a used product as I couldn't afford a new one. I don't have any medical paperwork to show, but I'm 6'2" and a little on the heavier side and a back pain started last year when I started WFH during lockdown. I bought a cheaper one, which broke after 8 months of use. Please ping me if you can sell it to me at a cheaper cost. I would be really grateful.
Thanks.
I can't PM you. So, please PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back