Hi from somewhere

Pimpom

Disciple
Hello, I guess I'm one of the older members of TE - older in age, not in seniority in the forum.

I'm a senior member in the other forum and have been hearing about TE for quite some time, but didn't get around to joining it until now.

A little bit about myself: I've been in electronics and computers for a long time. Other interests are music (used to have a rock band), football (player and unofficial manager of an informal local club - just a bunch of some old friends playing for fun now and then), basketball (have a half court on my front yard), table tennis (seldom have time to play now), photography (am writing a book on photography in my language), drawing and painting.

I also like shooting (have three guns) and I love animals, especially dogs (have two of them now). My username is the name of my favourite dog who went missing years ago.

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone.

@Renegade: I don't want to be rude, but I don't want to reveal clues to my identity at this point. So I'll jut say this: I'm a member of one of the minority races of India. Our alphabet is closely similar to the English alphabet and the language has nothing in common with the rest of the country. More details later perhaps, when I've settled in here. Hope you don't mind.

@dracul: I've just checked my old messages in the other forum. I think you're the one with a username beginning with 'p', was doing a graduate course in electronics back then and asked for help with some problems in electronics in June, 2005. Is that correct? I probably replied by email, but I don't remember exactly what went on after that. Was my reply of some help? You must have graduated some years ago. Working now? Still interested in electronics other than as a means of earning a living?

You are right,I am the same guy.Completed my graduation.Now working in qatar but in another field.Working in computer hardware industry before that.

Back