HI-MEDIA HD-300A - The HD Player for your Living Room - Movies just got better !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HI-MEDIA HD-300A - The HD Player for your Living Room - Movies just got better !!

@media..

:)... Let me know mate.. Just checking this thread..

@nash

Will do my best mate.. let me know if u want anything specific to be checked.

Re: HI-MEDIA HD-300A - The HD Player for your Living Room - Movies just got better !!

^.... bit-torrent feature in detail....

okay..............

we are all expecting a detailed non biased review from you.

main points to consider:

please let us know if u can run torrents on this.

why is it that nobody has any sort of knowledge about this player.

HailStonE said:
^.... bit-torrent feature in detail....
Same here :) I too like to know on bit-torrent feature in detail

okay will do the best i can.

hmmm

@media...

Any shipping info possible?

I thought you already had it with u.

Anuj u can confirm 1 order from one side if this media player does what it u say.

no idea...

he is been not online for 2 days.. cant pm either.. :S..

^ not at all well. just logged in. was sent by DTDC thats all i remeber,tracking number is some were in btw z14124691 - 98 . guys pls email me i will reply in there. viral !

err...

so u send i think... well ok..

hmmm... the dtdc tracking is down from morning.. :S.. so cant check or get which is which

Please send me the correct Tracking code..

DTDC tracking down so no way to get status..

Just called them up also... no pack to my name.. they need the code to verify. :S

I gave them numbers between z14124691 - 98. None are for my city.

I need the review and you need the player.

What can i say. If the proper docket number was with me, it would been easier. Well.. now i am waiting.

Gave him a mail, he said he will check. :S

Errr..... something weird just happened.

the number is Z14124704. My courier guy went to send a pack to siril_k for me. The pack cannot be send via pafex.

and the DTDC folks asked him to take it and he just called me. the from address was just ZIO.. i dunno..

but in dtdc tacking its from mediahome. :). just mailed him that.

He told me to come tmrw.. BUT I AM GOING NOW.

hmm... guess ill be going tmrw only. Someone wants to go shopping, I am the default driver.

^ good . you will need some files and instructions to setup BT on samba. lemme know . i will have them mailed.

^^

Ok... i will contact you once i get it and gets the basics figured.

good progress....cant wait to see the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back