Hi Tech Geeks

Josh

Skilled
Hello Friends,
I am Anurag ( u can call me anu ). Was just browsing the web and came across Techenclave. My what a forum!!!!! I am more than impressed with the quality stuff. You guys have such lingo that i need to keep Google running. Things like SLI Premium Rev 1.02, AMD64 Venice 3000+ 0517DPMW 2527Mhz@1.30V 24/7 2943Mhz@1.55V Max, Starice
TwinMos 2x512MB 234Mhz 2.5-3-3-10, XFX 7800GTX Stock 450/1250 (Anish took your config !!! ) are to the T. I had problems even putting commas, coz i didnt know where one ends and other starts...:ashamed: ... But with your company i hope to speak the same lingo as you guys, build a configuration for 20K, 40K, 80K, or goddammK in seconds like u.
About me...i am mostly a software guy. Linux is my OS ( any dist. but like FreeBSD ). Program in Perl, PHP, C etc ( good at it :D ).
Use a Compaq V2200 Laptop. My config does not stand in front of yours but here it goes.... Pentium M 1.67 Gz, 256 MB DDR RAM, Intel Extreme Graphix on board, 14 inch widescreen LCD, Built in Mem Card reader, and most important WiFi Intel 2200 b/g ( not many have this huh ?? and with Pune going WiFi you can catch me surfing on MG Road :hap2: ) .
Thats about me.... Getting a new M/C for a Server. Have 2 comps at home ( Nagpur ), AMD 2400 + types.. Do not play Games ( am not that much fast... or my M/Cs were never that fast :( ) ...
Awesome Forum....Awesome Rigs in the Gallery, Awesome People, Hope to get Awesome GYAN !!! :)

josh.anu said:
I had problems even putting commas, coz i didnt know where one ends and other starts...:ashamed: ...
Welcome to the forums anu. Well I must say.. a really good and detailed intro after a long long time. From your reaction it seems you will have a long lasting association with TE like most of us.
Well keep the google search running and soon enough you will talking in strange numbers and figures just like the rest of the members. :eek:hyeah:
Nice to have you here with us.

and with Pune going WiFi you can catch me surfing on MG Road
He said he was from pune.. why else would he go to surf the net on MG road :bleh:

:welcome: Anurag, have a great time at TE, be a regular on TE and all the doors to the Lingo-World would open ;)

Lets say you are a Techy Wannabe Geek :)

Welcome dude!!! I rarely post in this section but your post caught my attention :p so, you should be honoured :p

Anyway I am sure most of our members were like you when we joined TE.

And btw, that is Rahul's config :p Not Anish's :p

Have fun posting on TE dude!!! :welcome:

Thank you Guys..... This was indeed a very warm welcome. I have armed myself with Google Toolbar in my Firefox. Now i can Post like i really know the Game...:hap2: :hap2: ...
Thank u for the Honour Nikhil
Will surely post my Lappy's Pics Udit
:clap:

Hey..welcome to TE

Hope to see you active on the forums...

And BTW your machine config(s) are pretty decent if you don't game, so I just hope you don't get caught by the upgraditis bug while hanging out around here :p

anu, you should get the award for best intro of the year :hap2:

Welcome to TE :eek:hyeah: Good to have another linux guy here :D Maybe you can help me if I take the plunge again :bleh:

Welcome Anu!!:)
now thats what i call a good intro!!:eek:hyeah:
Its a pleasure to welcome you to this Chill Pill World, formally known as TE!!

And its not the machine but the user who matters, especially if he/she is making full use of available specs and is happy with what he/she has!!:p

And if ever you get the UPGRADITIS bug:no: ,
who knows, you might be one of those vying for top honours in our TE POORMAN'S CLUB!!:eek:hyeah:

Else, welcome to my PAUPERDOM CLUB!!:rofl: :cool2:

Hey Anurag Iam from Pune too & I heard the news about Pune going WiFi (in 2007);)

By then Iam hoping laptops will be a still cheaper & maybe I can afford to surf while having some chicken roll @ Marzorin:)
Regards

Neville25 said:
Hey Anurag Iam from Pune too & I heard the news about Pune going WiFi (in 2007);)

By then Iam hoping laptops will be a still cheaper & maybe I can afford to surf while having some chicken roll @ Marzorin:)
Regards
Yup Pune has actually gone wifi.. Could not go to MG but will go sometimes...just to check if my WiFi card is still working or not... 2 years since i last used it...:( :( :( .... Hope to get some electrons flowing back in its rusty circuits..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

so many replies...hmm.. so sneaking in to see whats happening... here, anu is a commmon name for girls... so first i thougt some techie girl.. :p sorry...

anyways welcome........ :)

bluediamond said:
so many replies...hmm.. so sneaking in to see whats happening... here, anu is a commmon name for girls... so first i thougt some techie girl.. :p sorry...

anyways welcome........ :)
Takes one to know one I say :eek:hyeah: .... Now where's lil GF here??? eh Goldy....:p

Hi Anurag,
This is a great intro you have posted here:D

Nice to have you here and hope you will learn and share alike;)

Welcome To TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

Have Fun Here!!!

Happy Posting...

Back