Hifiman [ Akka Headdirect ] - Audiophile Grade Player The HM-602 @ Rs :19755/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

This is a Deal of the Hifiman HM-602 MP3 Professional Audiophile Grade Player From Headdirect .Please Have a Peek Here .

The Hifiman [ Headdirect ] - HM-602 Professional Audiophile Grade Source [ Player ]

10fp928.jpg

It is well known that Non-oversampling dacs offer great sound for little money. HM-602 is the first portable player using non-oversampling DAC: Philips TDA-1543. As younger brother of HM-801, HM-602 shares HM-801's great sound signature. To make it as portable as possible, HM-602 do not have amplifier modular design. However, its headphone amp part is very similar to HM-801's standard module. To drive both high impedance and low impedance headphones, HM-602 with the high / low Gain switch can drive both high efficiency IEM and most full size headphones. In addition, HM-602 also can work as a USB DAC.

Pricing Rs :19755/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :170 [ DTDc Air All Across India ]

Buy From Lynx Website - > Headdirect HM-602 Player

Buy From Lynx Ebay Store - > My Audio Ebay Store
Stock Status
We Are Well Stocked With This Model In Chandigarh .

Specifications :

• D/A Chip: TDA1543
  • LPF Op-amp: OP275, OPA2604
  • Headphone Amplifier Op-amp: OPA2107
  • Freqency Response: 20-20K Hz
  • Distortion: 0.09%
  • S/N: 92 DB
  • Stereo crosstalk:74 DB (Lineout)
  • Headphone Amplifier
  • Output level: 1.1v at 32 Ohm; 2.2v at 150 Ohm
  • Max Output: 30mw at 32 Ohm; 26mw at 150 Ohm
  • Size: 62mm*103mm*26.5mm or 2.4 * 4.05 * 1.04 Inch
  • Weight: About 200g / 7Oz
  • On board Flash: 16GB
  • Battery time: 9 to 10 Hrs
  • I / O: Headphone Output; Line Output; USB Data Exchange; USB DAC Input; SD card (up to 32GB)

Guys ,

Got One Unit Home And currently Auditioned The Same ,Some Impressions .

Driving Power :) :

• Well As Soon i Popped a RE0 thinking I will Need a Amp It Blew My Brains Out @ 5 Volume And IEM Volume Became Unbearable @ 6 ,Woow Great Bye Bye Amps .This Could Be Partially Not True In Headphone @ Greater Then 300 Ohms Resistance .Anyways Great News .

The Gain Control :

• Well As Soon As You Press The Button And Voila Magic Happens ,Could Not Ask For More .

FLAC Format :

• Well i was thinking i would not be able to play this but i was wrong ,It plays flac beautifully I would be listning to more sound tonight before i could spell the beans out .

Unit Weight and Buttons :

• Well Sure This i One Unit That has Some Weight ,It Feels As If you have blown Rs :19.75K :p .
  • The Player Screen is Coloured And Basic Nothing Great And Nothing Bad .
  • The Built Quality Is Great At Least Externally :D
  • Unit Has 16GB of Storage Already Chaps and Can Take a 32GB SD Card Also Great Humm
  • The three golden buttons would have been great if they could go left and right the whole way ,This feels kinda strange but no worries .
  • Works Great As a DAC Also ,Tested This By Playing Some FLAC Music On My Laptop With This Unit .

The DAC is just amazing in this unit. The headphone amplifier section didn't really excite me. I like S:Flo2 better.

Also the build quality is good, it just feels of the era of 90s. The plastic's texture seems very silky yet sturdy.

Interface is just basic and nothing flashy.

The best part about the deal was the black box in which the player comes :p Other than that, I didn't feel it worthy of 20 grands.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
The DAC is just amazing in this unit. The headphone amplifier section didn't really excite me. I like S:Flo2 better.

Also the build quality is good, it just feels of the era of 90s. The plastic's texture seems very silky yet sturdy.

Interface is just basic and nothing flashy.

The best part about the deal was the black box in which the player comes :p Other than that, I didn't feel it worthy of 20 grands.
Well,

I Am analyzing The Same Using Analytical IeMS Like the Utimate Ears SuperFi 3 I Have .Well I would I am Impressed With The Line Out Function Also ,It Could Drive The IEM quite Well .The Headphone Out "Mori" Hole lol also works excellently .What Do You Feel Of The Output .Did You Find The The Sflo:2 Better in headphone output stage sushant

To be honest, I liked S:Flo2 more than the HM602. I didn't check the Line out so can't comment.

As mentioned, I didn't find anything special with that thing other than the DAC which is quite decent.

@ sushant - For casual day to day listening on IEM's like RE252 , DBA-02 , Silver bullet or max triple fi or SM3 . What will be a better choice ??

S:flo2 + IEM

or

S:flo2 + fiio e7 + IEM

or

HM- 602 + IEM ???

Also , if u suggest 2nd option then will , Fuze + E7 + iem = S:flo2 + E7 + iem ??

I already have a FUZE lying with me , I am planning to trade it with a S:flo2 . if advisable

Get the SFlo2, if you could survive the pathetic UI. Soundwise, its a very good player. And with your 252 it'll be even better.

I haven't heard fuze so can't comment on that. Also with SFlo2, you won't require any additional DAC/AMP, with any IEM.

Well,

Guys I Have Not Been Very Well Last Few Days ,Just feeling little better now .I do not agree that sflo:2 is a better player .Both players are great and some features of hifiman are amazing

1 : DAC

2 : amazing Gain Adjustment

3 : Excellent Quality And Driving Power

whenever u will think of buying , prices will rise .

When u will be about to make payment , dollar will rise to Rs 49 .. lol

Voila , u better get the s:flo + ibasso for now . Save money . U need a lot for CAN's too

anubhav2345 said:
whenever u will think of buying , prices will rise .

When u will be about to make payment , dollar will rise to Rs 49 .. lol

Voila , u better get the s:flo + ibasso for now . Save money . U need a lot for CAN's too
LOL !! SO TRUEEEEE !!
Parv said:
^^ I see the same price listed originally.

HiFiMAN

Rs :20633/-

Very Funny ,

Am i suppose To Sell Goods To The Entire World At the Pricing I Sell Goods In Te Lolz .People Who Want That Can Pm Me and I Could Deliver .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back