Budget 0-20k High CFM 140MM ARGB Fan

Slayer88

Adept
Hi all - I'm looking for recos for a high-CFM 140mm ARGB fan. If its CFM is really exceptional i can opt for RGB.

I need a single unit.

I don't intend to pay big money on something like a UniFan etc. As VFM as possible.

Hoping for this to serve as a WTB thread too, if possible :p

TIA.

u will not get good quality 140 mm case fans with good cfm in india for cheap u will get cheap qulaity low cfm fans.
get this
better to for a 120 mm fans

u will not get good quality 140 mm case fans with good cfm in india for cheap u will get cheap qulaity low cfm fans.
get this
better to for a 120 mm fans
Need a single fan
CFM is not that high

Thanks nonetheless.

Thanks for the efforts. :)
Its pretty expensive..and I need just 1:sob:
Well, you can only pick 2 out of 3:
High CFM
(A)RGB
Value for money

I'm using the Arctic P14 very happily from the last 4 months and fully recommend if RGB fan is not necessary, plus it costs less than a third of the single pack Fractal fan :)
It provides 73cfm @ 1700 rpm at practically silent noise - your CPU/GPU fans will be louder under load than this fan at full speed

Well, you can only pick 2 out of 3:
High CFM
(A)RGB
Value for money

I'm using the Arctic P14 very happily from the last 4 months and fully recommend if RGB fan is not necessary, plus it costs less than a third of the single pack Fractal fan :)
It provides 73cfm @ 1700 rpm at practically silent noise - your CPU/GPU fans will be louder under load than this fan at full speed
Lol true. I realised that and hence thought of posting here to see if someone had a fan that gave me 3/3 :p

Back