High End Hard Drives For Your Rigs

Amarbir

Skilled
Harddrives For Workstation And Server Usage
255miyx.jpg

Presented Here Are Hard Drives That a General casual user will not buy for normal usage .We have been stocking high end HDD always but have not been trading online for most of them ,Please find the deals .
Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB WD3000HLFS Pricing @ Rs :8295/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-
Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB ST32000641AS Pricing @ Rs :9737/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-
Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX @ Rs :4042/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-
Western digital Black 2TB WD2002FAEX @ Rs :7380/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-

To Order - > Western Digital Velociraptor Click Here , Seagate Barracuda XT Click Here Or Western Digital Black HDD Click Here

!!! Stock Status !!!
In Stock/BTB/Out Of Stock [ In Stock Yes ]

Terms And Conditions :
  • Processing Time Frame : We Generally Process a Order In 1 to 2 Days Time Frame .There is Always a Possibility Of Delayed Processing So If You Are in Rush Please Do Not Order We Cannot And will Not Handle Expedited Orders .

• Shipping Time Frame : After The Initial Processing Period We Take 3 Days Time Frame To Ship Products Generally If The Item Is in Stock .For BTB Order Shipping Time Frame Can We Extended To 15 Days For Local Indian Orders Given By Us To Indian Local Distributors . International Orders Can Take Even More Then 30 Days Time Frame .Hence Please Clear All Your Doubts Before you Place a Order On TE With Us .

• Delivery Time Frame : Once You Items Are Shipped It Can Take Upto 15 Days For Courier To Deliver Your Items To you .If You Have Any issues with the delivery please pm us .As we are not involved in delivery of products and rely on a partner To do this .Issues Once In a While Will Come and Will Be Dealt With Promptly To The Best Of Our Ability .If The Parcels Are Non insured And Are Received In Damaged Condition Or Are Missing We Would Not Be Responsible .You Have The Liberty To Insure your Parcels .Please PM Us for This If You Need Such Insured Shipping .
  • How Orders Are Processed : Until There is No system Here To Manage Our Orders Efficiently You Are Requested To Kindly Create a ID On Lynx-India And Order From The Links Given In The Post on The Top .After You Select The Shipping And Payment Choices Kindly Write The Following Before Placing Your Orders " This Is XYZ From TE And My TE ID Is ABC " .XYZ Is your Actual Name And ABC Is Your TE ID and Then Place The Order .Your Order Would Be Qued For Approval By Our Website Team .This Takes The Time Frame As Discussed Earlier In The Terms And Conditions .As We Run a Parallel Shop In chandigarh There Could Be a Mismatch Of Stock status and To Avoid Any further Issue This Is Done .If We Approve The Order And Convert Its status From "Pending" To " Awaiting Payment " status You Are Required To Send Us The Payment In 3 Days Time Frame .If Payment Is Not Recieved In 3 Days Time Frame Consider your Order Null And Void And Place a New Order As We Have No Reason To Hold Our Stocks For Your Non Paid Order.Once you Pay Us By your Preferred Method You Are Suppose To Send Us The Payment Details On Our Forums Here -> Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ] - Lynx - The Community Forums Alternatively You Could Also PM Us Here On TE .Once We Actually Get your Payment We Will Acknowledge The Same And Convert The Order From "Awaiting Payment " To "Payment Received "and Start Processing Your Order .The status of the order would be "Back-ordered/Processing" Then .If We Have The Product Ready Stock As Per Our Terms And Conditions We will Ship The Same To you In 3 Days Approx But Not Mandatory And It Will Take Further 1 To 2 Days To Enter The Tracking Codes And The status Would Change From "Backordered/Processing " To " Under Dispatch " And Then To "Shipped" .Once The Order status changes to shipped you will be able to track your order with the tracking id we have emailed you here -> www.dtdc.in Or Other Courier Website.DTDC and Other Couriers Takes 3 Days Time Frame To 15 Days To Deliver The Stuff To you .In This Entire Process If you Indeed Have Any Issues We Are There for Help and Support On PM .
Note : If There is No Mention of Your TE ID In The Order I Will Not Threat It As a Order From TE At All .
  • Refunds And Cancellations : Kindly Note That We Are Here To Solve Your Issues And concerns .If You Have Placed a Order To Us And We Cannot Ship It To you In 15 Days Time Frame You Can Ask Us For a Refund .Kindly Note That It Takes 15 Days for a Refund To Be Processed And Money Back Into Your Account As It Has To Pass Via Our Accounting System .There Are Certain Things We Need For Refunding Your Payment and you Can PM Me And Ask Me Those .The 15 Days Cycle starts The Day You Payup For Your Order And We Acknowledge It Not From The Day You Have Actually Placed The Order With Us

• Getting In Touch With Us : We Do Not Prefer You Contact Us In anyway Other Then PMing Us On TE .Minimum 24 Hours Time Frame Is Required To Reply To your PM's .Delays Are Possible subject To Our Non Availability On The Forums .You Can Check Our status On Our Feedback Thread If Indeed We Are Not Active .

Hi Amarbir, for the WD Black 1 TB -- "Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX @ Rs :4095/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-" price is different here on TE; is the site price inclusive of the 5% Tax?

ayanavish said:
Hi Amarbir, for the WD Black 1 TB -- "Western Digital Black 1TB WD1002FAEX @ Rs :4095/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-" price is different here on TE; is the site price inclusive of the 5% Tax?

Sir ,

I Have Been Away and Would be back to chandigarh next week ,Please Note That The 1 TB Is In Stock .Hence Please Follow The Instructions And Place a Order If You Like To Buy .
buster185 said:
this guy rarely replies...
Sir ,

No One Can Reply If He Is On Leave And Has duly Notified Everyone .Might Be You Can Please check the status of a dealer before you post such info .

ganesh_2218 said:
Better u state Nett price always.
Sorry ,

In My model of business this is how i prefer to quote .

Sir ,

Confirmed From Office @ Chandigarh ,The Pricing Is Now Less Then In The Thread Initially and I will Post The Correction Here Also .It will Take Me Some While to Complete the backlog on TE .

Back