Car & Bike High Security IND Number plates in Bangalore

blufox

Adept
Hi Guys,

I'll be getting my Duster this week.
I was wondering where can I get High Security Number plates made for my Car in Bangalore.

Does anyone know the place/procedure? Also approx cost for the same shall help

Thanks,

Please do be aware the so called high security number plates as of now are a waste of cash as they don't have the chip that contains the car's registration info - number, chassis number, vin and engine number.

So basically as of now, this is just a scam! They are no better than the usual plates.

Thanks, I did not get any high security plates. Since it is not enforced in HighTaxAluru(aka Bengaluru), i skipped it.
Happy with a normal plate on my Duster :).

No i did not get them as its not mandatory and second they are like any other number plates which can be removed by unwinding 2 screws. What's so high security about them??

Metal. It is not like that. 3 years back when i got my hsrp from Utsav (Delhi). It came with snap on bolt which you can not remove once u put them on plate. if you try to remove it. you will end up bending your hsrp. Its a different story that there is no chip on plate. But overall this plate looks good.

Metal. It is not like that. 3 years back when i got my hsrp from Utsav (Delhi). It came with snap on bolt which you can not remove once u put them on plate. if you try to remove it. you will end up bending your hsrp. Its a different story that there is no chip on plate. But overall this plate looks good.

When the car / bike is stolen do you think it is difficult for the robbers to take out a number plate ?

Back