HIS AMD/ATI Graphics Cards. Limited Time special rates. 3 Yrs Warranty. Grab Em!

Hey guys.

Sorry for lack of updates yesterday. Anyway all packages have been shipped. Those who had ordered from us should expect their individual tracking numbers in PM by tonight.

Someone has also made a transfer into account for yesterday (or day before yesterday as it was NEFT).

If you are that person, please get back to us via PM about the details ( your name, address, telephone number and transfer details ) as I have no record of this particular order.

If any of you had talked with Bhushan regarding this, please get in touch with us on TE via PM or this thread as Bhushan will not be available for next couple of weeks due to unavoidable circumstances.

Thank you.

PurnamTech said:
If you are that person, please get back to us via PM about the details ( your name, address, telephone number and transfer details ) as I have no record of this particular order.

Ya, thats was me. I pm'ed you about my details the same day..This is for a 5450.

Please let me know if you have it or want me to resend..

Hey, when do you expect the budget cards HD6670 and the HD6550 to come in ?They just got released in the sub $100 category in the US and I would love to get one with warranty :)

Back