HIS Radeon HD 6950 and 6970, 3 Year Warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurnamTech

Disciple
Hey guys.
Here are the latest offerings with special prices for TE members. Cards will be available mid feb.

HIS Radeon HD6970 2GB GDDR5.

6970all.jpg

Price : Rs.21000
================================================

HIS Radeon HD6950 2GB GDDR5.

69502gb.jpg

Price: Rs.16200

================================================
HIS Radeon HD6950 1GB GDDR5.
69501gbl.jpg

Price : Rs.14500
Shipping : Rs.90 to Mumbai , Rs.150 to rest of India.

All cards carry full 3 year no nonsense warranty.

KIck Ass pricing......GTX 560 is killed in India even before its proper arrival :)

Also looks the HD 6950 2GB Models are the reference AMD PCBs only so unlocking should be possible :)

PurnamTech said:
no nonsense warranty.
Me like that! :D

Looking forward to buy one later next month. I hope the conversion to the HD6970 wouldn't be affected by then. :ashamed:

^^ Just book one HD 6950 with reference PCB by paying some cash in advance :p....PCB will change sooner or later within a mnth

Supra said:
^^ Just book one HD 6950 with reference PCB by paying some cash in advance :p....PCB will change sooner or later within a mnth
Yeah I'm precisely going to do that. Do not want to miss out on the bios mod. :p

Just a couple of questions.

[1]. How is the warranty going to be handled? Do I have to ship back the card to you or do you have service centers, at least in the metros?

[2]. Can I buy it locally in Bangalore for the same price without the shipping charges?

[3]. How much will these cards cost on your ebay store?

Thank you very much. I would not say your pricing is excellent, but still for a company that just started you are offering a very good price compared to others. Hopefully the distributors of Sapphire, MSI take note and offer some competitive pricing.

1. You have to ship the card back in case of issues. And no one would mind doing so when you get a replacement straight away :D

2. Maybe if they have a dealer there but not sure on the pricing :p

3. Cost will be higher by the 6% eBay fee for listings

And am not sure how you say that the pricing is not excellent in this case as it is excellent !! :S

Disclaimer: Am just a member and not Purnamtech's rep :p

unixguru said:
Just a couple of questions.

[1]. How is the warranty going to be handled? Do I have to ship back the card to you or do you have service centers, at least in the metros?

[2]. Can I buy it locally in Bangalore for the same price without the shipping charges?

[3]. How much will these cards cost on your ebay store?

Thank you very much. I would not say your pricing is excellent, but still for a company that just started you are offering a very good price compared to others. Hopefully the distributors of Sapphire, MSI take note and offer some competitive pricing.

unixguru said:
Err why would you "NOT" say the pricing is excellent? Its perfectly competitive, with a very reputed brand, a clean no veils warranty declaration and a team which knows the stuff they are out to sell as good as anyone out here in teh forums? I'd say its pretty good in India. :)

Please give references to back your claims. :)

EDIT: The farting panda just beat me to it :)!

sarang said:
Err why would you "NOT" say the pricing is excellent? Its perfectly competitive, with a very reputed brand, a clean no veils warranty declaration and a team which knows the stuff they are out to sell as good as anyone out here in teh forums? I'd say its pretty good in India. :)

Please give references to back your claims. :)

EDIT: The farting panda just beat me to it :)!

Oh my God! I seemed to have caused a misunderstanding! The pricing is no doubt very good, and probably the best you can get in India, but I still maintain that it is not objectively an excellent deal. The same card Costs $290 in USA (HIS also has a $30 mail-in rebate, but let us ignore that). An excellent price in India would be something like 14999. It is just that everything is so obnoxiously priced in India that we consider a 25% premium over the US price an excellent deal! Anyway I wholeheartedly appreciate Purnam Technoligies for being competitive and offering a much lower price than one else in India.

unixguru said:
Oh my God! I seemed to have caused a misunderstanding! The pricing is no doubt very good, and probably the best you can get in India, but I still maintain that it is not objectively an excellent deal. The same card Costs $290 in USA (HIS also has a $30 mail-in rebate, but let us ignore that). An excellent price in India would be something like 14999. It is just that everything is so obnoxiously priced in India that we consider a 25% premium over the US price an excellent deal! Anyway I wholeheartedly appreciate Purnam Technoligies for being competitive and offering a much lower price than one else in India.

I think its time for some clarification. There's still a heavy import duty on GPUs and similar items in India. If you count that + local VAT and the fact that PurnamTech is just a smalltime importer unlike some bigwig like NewEgg then working the cost backwords should give a relative pricing pretty much higher than this.

I guess that puts things in perspective.

^^ I highly doubt if u'll be purchasing any card for the lifetime if u convert $ pricing here in India :p

Btw pretty gud pricing there ! () GTX 560 FTW ()

You have the Indian government to blame there. Frankly speaking, I have known Shripad and Bhushan since years now, and I would just buy a product on their trust. These guys exactly know and hate the shortcomings of the Indian re-sellers, and I think they would differentiate on that front tremendously.

They dont have the backing of a large distributor chain, but are yet able to convince a reputed brand to become the sole distributor speaks volumes.

Disclaimer: I am not a rep either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back