HIS Radeon HD 6950 and 6970, 3 Year Warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have changed my mind, PurnamTech is offering an excellent price. My mind changed when I learnt computer hardware is more expensive in U.K. than in India!

^^ Actually people who inquired have received PMs from us. Thats why there is no post here to avoid bumping of of our thread and look like someone who are just creating thread and bumping it for no reason. Yes, the shipment has been slightly delayed, but we did send out PMs over a weeked to most people ( i hope I havent missed any ). I am actually down with flu for last 4-5 days as well, so less activity in forums. I will update you guys on confirmed date as soon as I have it.

I was one of the first to PM you regarding this, you said its expected after the Chinese new year, its been almost 20 days since, not asking you to bump the thread constantly but theres always the EDIT option for the first post to inform multiple potential buyers instead of replying to pm's. Anyways still waiting for the cards.

P.S get well soon

PurnamTech said:
^^ Actually people who inquired have received PMs from us. Thats why there is no post here to avoid bumping of of our thread and look like someone who are just creating thread and bumping it for no reason. Yes, the shipment has been slightly delayed, but we did send out PMs over a weeked to most people ( i hope I havent missed any ). I am actually down with flu for last 4-5 days as well, so less activity in forums. I will update you guys on confirmed date as soon as I have it.

By the way as far as the bumping of this thread is concerned i did it coz i wanted to know that whether the stock has arrived or not... If a person who is looking to buy a GPU from u he wud rather try to contact u through thread or through PMs... I tried the first way but after getting no reply i sent u a PM also if i am not wrong... i didn't bump this thread deliberately to increase posts or something... If i wanted to then i wud have bumped this thread daily... I think i've waited a lot already for HD6950 2GB... And I wasn't expecting a reply like this from u...

@ Hades - He was referring to other dealers who bump non stop not you :)

Quote : "look like someone who are just creating thread and bumping it for no reason"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back