HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

please check the diameter of case.
and do you mean, the lug size is 5mm? It has to be at least 18mm.
Please check the attached image.
Please post picture of your ADSL along with a scale.

@nimod cant see any image
Sorry, I missed the picture. Its attached now.

watch_dimensions.jpg

Can anyone get me one Vishwa....I need that very badly and can pay through ECS or eMO....if the moderators are permitting then my email is sndpjena[@]gmail[.]com, otherwise dear moderator please edit the posting, would be highly obliged....Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have friends in Bangalore,it is available from a non HMT showroom at Unity buildings.
If it isnt though,take a look at these watches too,all lookers and with the same pedigree- Prakruti, Kalyan, Omkar(all gold plated).

If you have friends in Bangalore,it is available from a non HMT showroom at Unity buildings.
If it isnt though,take a look at these watches too,all lookers and with the same pedigree- Prakruti, Kalyan, Omkar(all gold plated).
No, Boss, I don't have anyone at Bangaluru....but one thing I can do is if you be kind enough to get that for me and let me know your account number so that I can deposit the amount in your account and you can courier the same to me. It is a request. I would be highly obliged if you could do this favor to me. can contact me at **********, +***********, if the moderator permits then you can see the mobile number and the mail id. Cheers, Sandeep

MODERATOR EDIT:
Please share personal credentials using the Private Message facility.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Boss, I don't have anyone at Bangaluru....but one thing I can do is if you be kind enough to get that for me and let me know your account number so that I can deposit the amount in your account and you can courier the same to me. It is a request. I would be highly obliged if you could do this favor to me. can contact me at **********, +***********,
Err..no.I am on travel,so it wont be possible for quite a while.Perhaps someone else could help?
Else,Google Lakshmi times,Unity buildings,Bangalore.Call them up and ask if they will courier it to you.I have heard them do this from other forums.
Be warned though-the geezer is cut throat and unscrupulous.But,THE authority for getting HMT watches of any kind.

Last edited:
O
Err..no.I am on travel,so it wont be possible for quite a while.Perhaps someone else could help?
Else,Google Lakshmi times,Unity buildings,Bangalore.Call them up and ask if they will courier it to you.I have heard them do this from other forums.
Be warned though-the geezer is cut throat and unscrupulous.But,THE authority for getting HMT watches of any kind.
Oh....tnx boss, jst called now Laxmi Times, they said they don't have....any way tnx again....

Back