HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

HMT Pilot black dial available at Delhi/Connaught Place branch.
I got one for myself :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_151117.jpg
    IMG_20150225_151117.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 261
Rs 2160.00
Although price is 2400, sales person gave me 10% discount on request.
I have been enquiring about this model for last 5 months, so was little familiar with me :)

last night i observed Pilot black available online on hmt website for about 10mins at about 9:20pm.
I was not sure if the pieces were really available or these hmt guys were testing something.

I want to know if anyone has ordered watches from hmt website and received it.
Anyone faced problem in delivery ?
The 10min availability is quite puzzle for me. Are they doing something like a flash sale?

last night i observed Pilot black available online on hmt website for about 10mins at about 9:20pm.
I was not sure if the pieces were really available or these hmt guys were testing something.

I want to know if anyone has ordered watches from hmt website and received it.
Anyone faced problem in delivery ?
The 10min availability is quite puzzle for me. Are they doing something like a flash sale?

Which site...?

@gmano
Sir, I stay in Vadodara(Gujarat) and I could not find any official retail outlets here. And I the 'Sweekar' and 'Pinari' pieces you haveposted aren't available on their official site.Do you know if they are still available?

I have a ADSL that I haven't used coz its way too small for my hand. Let me go home and check which it is. Will let you know.

I have a ADSL that I haven't used coz its way too small for my hand. Let me go home and check which it is. Will let you know.

Hi, did you check the dial size of your ADSL 03? and what is its lug size?
Can anyone tell about dial size and lug size of ADSL 02 also?

Is an ADSL good for daily use?[DOUBLEPOST=1431179328][/DOUBLEPOST]Just checked: HMT pilot white available for order on HMT website.[DOUBLEPOST=1431179643][/DOUBLEPOST]I ordered a piece :)

Last edited:
Back