HMT Pilot watch

It will take months to happen and get the watches in your hands. That is assuming hmt gets its stuff together.
Your best chance is to get it from third party dealers in other cities, where NOS/hoarded/refurb stock can be found.

Well,there is a showroom in delhi,find it out,go there and buy one.

where? the Jhandewalan one?

I know there was a group which ordered 50 watches from HMT i was thinking if there is enough mass we can try and order another lot
count me in whenever u do that

It will take months to happen and get the watches in your hands. That is assuming hmt gets its stuff together.
Your best chance is to get it from third party dealers in other cities, where NOS/hoarded/refurb stock can be found.
where?

thnx for ur replies guys

I went to the Jhandewalan (Delhi) showroom. It was one tiny shop with a little collection. Most of the watches were Quartz. They had 3 mechanical watches and 1 automatic. :(

When I asked the shopkeeper about HMT Pilot he said "CP mai ek dukaan hai HMT ki waha se mil jayegi aapko"

Hey guys, can someone tell me where to get one?
The hmt pilot black dial was/is/will still be available at hmt bhavan showroom, bangalore.
I saw two pieces being sold. Probably chinar make, well finished unlike the ranibagh watches.
Also,there are a FEW screwed back steel indices janata available.
If you have any friends in Bangalore, tell them to get it for you.

They will not last long. These are very well made watches

Got a black dial pilot with red seconds hand from kolkata. Spoke to a dealer in delhi he said can get you a white dial pilot for 1800. Told to check back in a few days fingers crossed

Got a black dial pilot with red seconds hand from kolkata. Spoke to a dealer in delhi he said can get you a white dial pilot for 1800. Told to check back in a few days fingers crossed
1800 is too much for a pilot. It can get you a automatic watch or a two mechanical watches.perhaps a janata and a vijay,or even a kohinoor if you know where to look for the prices

Pic1.jpg
Hi All, I just wanted to share with you that i have finally been able to lay my hands on a White pilot with Blue Hands , and also the Hindi dial Janta. Along with it i have also bought HMT Nachiket, HMT Rajat ( Old ) and HMT Swekar , HMT Vishwa , Sona, and HMT Janta with a Red Second Hand . Here are some pics. I have requested GMano( My New Friend and Mentor of HMT Watches ) to pick up 2 more pieces for me from Chennai, Along with Some NATO's. I am after a Black Sona right now will keep you posted if i am able to acquire that , and got a Black Dial Pilot, and a HMT Avinash, HMT White and Blue Kohinoor's ( Pardon for the Mobile Photo's)
Pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg

Back